The Psycho Monster

"Dad you are 2 hours late, you were supposed to pick me up at 10:pm" Said a boy
"I am so sorry dear, come inside the car I will explain you everything" Said his father, who was in his police uniform. The kid got inside, "so, here I am explain me now".

His father started the car and said "He got away AGAIN, the monster, he have already killed 118 peoples, with the same style 36 stabs on the body and eye balls taken...and yet we never got any clue Or evidence till today".

The boy went White " Th-the monster? What happened today dad?" While driving his father looked at him and said "We set a trap for him, challenged him to kill Akash Ahuja, my head officer in 7 days, we weren't sure if that psycho monster will fall in our trap or not, we put two officers to guard him 24/7. And than when we got the alarm from akash's house... Me & my team reached there as fast as we could but" And He gets silent, it was pretty obvious to guess by looking at his face that the next thing wasn't easy to say out loud not even for a police officer.

The boy said "but? What happened dad, you are scaring me now". His father pulled together his strength to speak "But we were late, when we got in we saw one Police man dead on the ground cut open but his intestine wasn't there because the other officer was hunged up till death with it. And Akash was stabed 36 times in his face & his eye balls were taken, it was so hard to identify him that his own wife couldn't recognize him"

The boy puked out side the window "Stop it dad, I can't listen more" He started crying "THE MONSTER, HE KILLED MY REAL DAD you remember that right? 10 years ago, I was 12...me and My real dad use to live alone, it was a dark night when he came and suddenly stabed my dad, and continued stabing him like an wild animal, I saw my dad die in front of my EYE and I saw how the monster enjoyed every second of it, as if the blood coming out of my dad was giving him pleasure." The boy started shivering "he looked like human but he wasn't one... He was a monster... That's when you took the case and also adopt me after, Dad, his psycho laugh still haunts me, sometimes I can't sleep at night thinking that what if he comes after you" His voice started cracking because of crying "can't you just drop the case or give it to someone else?"

His father said "you don't have to be afraid, not anymore." He smiled at him
"Why are you smiling?" The boy asked

The father said "because as I said we haven't found Any evidence against him till today but today we have one," His father pulled a pen out from his pocket "the officer he hunged up, he had this spy pen in his shirt pocket, you know what that means? We have his footage now"

The boy said "wow that's a great news dad,now you will know who he is." He takes a pause and tears come out of his eyes again "my real father he was a drug Acdict he was going sell me for some money... But you were the dad I have always dreamt to have, you have Thaught me so many things in my life, you were my hero!...thats why it will be hard for me this time.

The next day police found his fathers body in his car...killed with the same style 36 stabs, eye balls taken and no evidence left on the scene.