Pack meeting

I am sorry for me being inactive but there has happened so much in my life. Sorry for the late update but now i am here and i will try to update soon again.

Write comments, vote and give me ideas then i would be happy. But i do NOT tolerate hate comments so if you have any of that just dont write a comment.

Have fun reading. Love from Dicte

---------------------------------------------

Stiles

It was my free period now and i needed to walk home since Derek insisted on driving me to school! While i was walking out of the school i should just run into Isaac.

"Hey Stiles, long time no see. Where are you going?" he smiled at me and i forced a smile on.

"Going home since i have a free period." his smile faded but then he smirked, i dont think thats good.

"Well Derek is going to pick me up. You should drive with us!" he excitedly screamed at my face.

"No need to my home is only a couple blocks away i can walk." i was about to go when a Black Camaro drove up to us and no other than Derek Hale walked out. He put an arm around my shoulder and i swear i heard Isaac growl. But i dont have werewolf hearing so maybe my brain was just playing with me.

"Come on Stiles. We are not just going to dump you in the middle of nowhere." well that would be better than driving with you my conscience said it was kind of true. "Fine.."

Some time later

"Wait you just drove past my house!!" SHIT SHIT they are going to kill us Stiles, i should've never have trusted them. "DEREK SAMUEL HALE STOP THE CAR!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. I was surprised i remembered his middle name, and trust me he looked shocked.

"Your name is Derek Samuel Hale?" shit i forgot Isaac was here he looked me in the eyes then back at Derek and he kept doing that for some time. I haven't even realised that the car stopped.

"How do you know my middle name?" he looked at me dead serious like i just committed a crime.

"M-my d-d-dads the S-Sheriff i-i k-know a-a l-lot of things" shit he is scaring the shit out of me.

"Did you illegally steal my files?" he sounded so calm and i just shrunk more down in the seat.

"N-no i a-asked m-m-my d-dad f-for i-it" fuck my stuttering.

"Ok you are coming to the loft with us and we are discussing what you know. Isaac if you say a thing to ANYONE about my middle name, then i will rip your throat out with my teeth. Understood?" he sounded way more angry at Isaac than me.

"Y-yes Alpha" he said and looked down. "Sourwolf" i mumbled it so low i thought he didnt hear me but then he spoke up.

"You will regret saying that" he just said looking at the road. What is he going to do. Okay i am a little scared of him buuuuuuttt he cant harm me. Right? Soon we pulled up at the lofts parking lot.

I hopped out of the car and tried running away key word tried because soon i was picked up by no other than the famous Derek Hale. I squirmed in his grip but he just tightened.

"Stop squirming or i will 'accidently' drop you!" he nearly yelled, and i stilled like a statue. He was now opening the door. When he opened the door he finally set me down but then took a hold of my arm and dragged me towards his bedroom. "Look Derek i am sorry i-i didnt mean to call you that i-it j-just sli-slipped out sorr-" i tried to pull away saying sorry but he interrupted.

"Shut up! We need to talk anyways and you need to get a punishment" he growled and threw me on the bed.

"Wh-wha-what d-do y-you m-m-mean p-punishment?" i am so nervous wtf does he mean? Sexually? or torture way?

"You know like spanking, bitemarks, not going to cum" he said it o seriously. I think i am going to die right now right here.

"Wha-what?" stand up for yourself dummy my self conscience said to me. "N-no" me and stuttering not good friends.

"What did you say?" oh i fucked up.

"I s-said n-no?" i tried to ay but it came out as a question instead.

"You are lucky Isaac is here." but what would he have done if he wasnt? i know i am so fucked. "So what do you want as a punishment spanking, bitemarks or not going to cum?" is he serious.

"Eehm bitemarks? but not hickeys like do it with your teeth?" i questioned. "My wish is you command" he just said like wtf is wrong with him.

"Where do you want your bitemarks?" he said while walking towards the bed. I scooted all the up to the headboard. He was crawling slowly towards me. "M-my shoulder but where m-m-my clothes i-i-is s-so nobody can s-se-see i-it." i am so nervous! Its probably going to hurt like hell. Suddenly i was pulled down by my ankles and Derek was hovering above me. He leaned down and i blushed so bad. He gently removed my shirt down my arm a little. He was now straddling me to hold himself because his other hand held mine down. He leaned down and bit me, i dont know if i moaned or screamed.

When i looked at my shoulder i saw blood and i started freaking out. Shit i didnt think he would do it! Soon enough i heard footsteps. "Dont say a thing about it" he growled low in my ear and sat beside me covering me. Right in time because Isaac bursted through the door.

"You have been up here long are you okay?" he looked so worried and i probably looked so shocked and confused and angry, right now i feel a lot of emotions. "Yeah yeah but we are not done talking Stiles?" Derek gives me the 'dont you dare' look. "Yeah we Arent finished just yet. Just go down and wait and dont listen!" i said sternly to play along.

"Okay see you in a minute then. Pack meeting in 15 minutes." he yelled walking away.

"So why have you been avoiding us?" he said looking back at me.

"Its none of your concern." i looked away i dont want to look at him after what he did.

"Come on Stiles do you not trust me or the pack?" he asked sarcastically like it was obvious i did. I stood up from the bed and looked him in the eyes.

"No maybe i dont trust any of you" i said dead serious. Then i walked out of his room.

-------------------------------------------------

So i got carried away while writing this so i will make chapter 3 as fast i can and in there will the pack meeting happen. I just think you deserve an update so here ya go.

Question: Favorite Teen Wolf character? Mine: Stiles and Derek.

Love from you writer Dicte.