𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

excuse mistakes.

-𝙷𝚃𝚇📍_________________________________________

-𝙷𝚃𝚇📍
_________________________________________

"Police reported two joggers found the deceased body, right near this river." The reporter said standing near a river.

"Officers are still investigating the crime scene. Back to you Miles." The reporter said and Raheem turned the TV off.

Nothing was going right for him at the moment.

Avani left him, with no trace to where she could be. Lylah went to live with their grandmother because she didn't feel safe, and now the police were about to start investigating. Which is the last thing he needed right now.

He picked up his phone and dialed the head of the clean up crew.

"Speak." Their voice said through the phone.

"Y'all handling that?" he asked.

"You on ya own. We did our part, nothing should lead back to you." they said before hanging up.

Raheem ran a hand down his face before slamming his phone on his bed.

"You okay sweetie?" Justice asked walking into the room.

Raheem had been staying with Justice with hopes that Avani would come back.

"I'll be okay, have you heard from Avani?" he asked her.

"I have eyes on her, i've been giving her space. She's staying with her friend." She said.

"I can give you the address if you want it..." Justice said hoping he would say yes.

She was scared to confront her daughter so if Raheem did it she could just slip herself into the equation.

"Nah, I know how she is I need her to answer the phone first." he said picking up his phone to call her.

Justice nodded her head and left out leaving him alone for the moment.

Raheem knew Avani like the back of his hand. She had a soft spot for him and he knew she would always forgive him.

No matter what she would always be his last option, she didn't know that though.

He nearly dropped his phone seeing she was about to reply.

He knew she would come running back.... she always did.

Little did he know... he was in for a rude awakening.

__________________________________________

hey.

thoughts?

what y'all wanna see ?

you have siblings?

i updated because y'all wished me a happy birthday. thank you guysssss. 🥳