Chapter 17

I moved around the kitchen setting the table for the two of us. I was moving slower then usual, of course but I was able to get around. Doing things one handed would take a bit of getting used to, but I was alright. By the time Seth came in from the yard I had the lasagna in the microwave. When he came in he took off his ball cap and hung it on a hook by the door before he took off his boots.

I set a plate down for him on the table and he smiled at me, "You know baby, I could get used to this if you aren't careful." Seth walked around me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I chuckled as he kissed my cheek, "Well, I'm off work for two weeks so..."

Seth smiled at me as he took a seat, "So..." I put my plate in the microwave and waited for it to heat up. I just smiled at him but didn't say anything. He raised his eyebrows at me but didn't push the topic, he just started eating. When I sat down Seth opened up two beers for us. We enjoyed our dinner with casual conversation, I found I looked forward to Seth's company. We had a wonderful time together, even when there was no sex involved. I liked the way he treated me, it made me want to open myself up to him more and more.

Seth cleaned up the table for me. He smiled at me from the sink, "So tonight baby, my friends will be out around 9pm. If you aren't up to it, I can text and cancel it."

I shook my head, "No I'm good, I promise. I invited Dana to come out too so I would have a friend here."

He smiled and kissed my lips lightly, "I told you, I am still your friend." I rolled my eyes, "And I told you that being my boyfriend is not the same thing."

"How is it different?" he asked me, pulling me to his chest. Seth rested his hands delicately on my butt.

I ran my hand through his hair, "Well, for one thing, I don't have sex with all my friends." He chuckled and nodded. I continued, "Secondly, I need friends that I can talk to about my boyfriend. When he messes up, when he does something right, what he's like in bed... you know the important stuff."

He leaned forward and kissed my lips, "And what do you say about me to your friend?" I shook my head, "Oh no, Romeo, that's private. I can't tell you that, otherwise it would break the sacred bond of friendship."

"Drama, drama, drama." Seth teased. I giggled rested my head against his shoulder. "Women are complicated, sweetie, don't try to figure it all out."

"That's kind of a double standard isn't it? I can't talk about our sex life with my friends but you can talk about it with yours? Hmm... I'm not sure that's fair, baby." He muttered with a fake pout.

I bit my lower lip, "Life is full of double standards so get used to it." He huffed at me in mock frustration, I leaned to his ear and whispered, "I just like to talk about how big you are anyway."

Seth leaned back and stared at my face, "I'm flattered." I nibbled on his earlobe, causing him to shiver and groan. As I continued to explore his ear with my lips he panted, "Baby, you better watch it. I'm not responsible for my behaviour when you do stuff like that to me."

"You like that, Romeo?" I hissed. He nodded, pulling me closer to his chest. I bit down on the soft skin just below his ear, Seth let out a yelp. I giggled and stroked the tender spot with my tongue. I tickled down his neck to his collar bone with the tip of my tongue, then back up again all the way to the top of his ear. He moaned out into the crook of my neck until he couldn't take the sensations anymore.

Seth cradled me in his arms suddenly, I was surprised how fast he was. I held on to the front of his shirt as he took me into the bedroom. He lay me down on the bed and started to unzip my jeans. He pulled them down quickly, but then when me moved over me he slowed right down.