Ch. 1

I woke up in my bedroom. The dream had been haunting since my brother's death. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Emily! Come down for breakfast!"

I sighed. Mom just couldn't understand my misery. I got out of bed and take a shower.

After dressing up, I take a look at myself. Just a simple attire for the day: black-and-white shirt, grey jeans and a blue pendant around my neck. My blond hair tied in a ponytail, my skin was fair and my glasses covered my deep, blue eyes.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I then saw my dead brother's picture. I gazed at it sadly. His deep blue eyes filled with the same coldness, blond hair and pale skin. I blinked back tears as I recalled my memory of his death.

We were walking along the road to school. We were having a fight once more. He said that I was wasting many money with shopping. I protested, saying that he only wasted his money with books, books and books. I said that he was silly.

I pushed him to the road, but I haven't noticed a big truck on our way. It was too late to notice.

And the truck hit my brother.

I could only stood there, frozen. I snapped out of my helpless trance and rushed to my brother. I struggled to hear what he was saying, but all he said was...

"Unforgivable..."

And he left.

"Emily!"

I went back to reality. Mom was staring at me worriedly. "Y-yes?" I stuttered. "You weren't touching your breakfast. Is there something the matter?" she asked. I shook my head as no. I then packed my things and rode the school bus.

Diana, my best friend, was asking me wether I'm alright or not because I hadn't been paying attention to her. "I'm okay. A long night," I said with a yawn. I gazed out the window. We passed the place where my brother's accident occured. Suddenly, I saw a white figure with some kind if blond hair and deep blue eyes. My eyes widened.

"A...lex..."

It was Alex, my dead brother. He stared at me with rampaging eyes and mouthed:

"Unforgiven."