✨THE ESCAPE✨

After all the planning they're ready, once it's night they do the plan on Ray's birthday. Norman gone so it's just a few of them but they have the full plan ready.

Ray was going to basically commit su1c1d3 that day. The plan all ready, Everyone else ready and hiding outside waiting for Emma, Ray and 2 other children (forgot their names) to come out.

SKIP A FEW HOURS/MINUTES LATER

They saw a little flash of fire. Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao and Muichiro protecting the children if they get caught. Then, they saw the 4 of them coming out of the house. Their ears cut off so the tracker doesn't work.

They were ready to escape from the place and out of there. They knew they were going to get caught so time and they were but with the help of the demon slayers they are safe.

Isabella called the demons to attack but the children were already half way they so they weren't gonna be caught but one did catch up, Isabella. The weird thing is Isabella let them all go in peace.

They ran off leaving Isabella. They had to leave the youngest back but they were going to come back for them, they're sure they have enough time.

OFF TOPIC

Sorry for the late update but here's the chapter. Question do you guys want me to carry on with this story up until where it ends in the anime or should i just make a new crossover them demon slayer,if you want a new one please choose seraph of the end or Jujutsu Kaisen? Btw art made by me 😌✨