Discovery

It all started in an old mansion. In 1989, 4 children :Kelsie, Nicole, Maxx and Kaalem found out that their cousins:Rebecca, Maddie, Matt and Daniel had all gone to an abandoned island and were all killed by a mysterious killer. A couple of days later they all decided to team up to find their cousins killer but what they don't know is that the killer killed the cousins one by one.

Whilst they looked for clues somebody who was an old fisherman called John knew that the people who were murdered was their cousins. He told them that he saw the cousins head to the island and never came back. All confused they headed to the island that the cousins went to. When they all arrived they discovered a lighthouse and decided to explore it.

As they explore they see an old piece of paper on a wall. Yet the paper had the cousins pictures on it. At the bottom of the paper were small pictures of:Kelsie, Nicole, Maxx and Kaalem. In the middle of the paper was a drawing of an old mansion but the cousins pictures were all crossed out. Could :Kelsie, Nicole, Maxx and Kaalem be the next victims?

All scared they decided to look for the mansion to see if they could find anything. They take the paper so if they see a mansion they can see if it's the same one. A couple of hours later they all find the mansion. As they enter they are introduced to a girl screaming from upstairs. Could the person hurting the girl be the cousins killer?

Kaalem looks at the piece of paper but the mansion is gone and 7 new children are there. The 4 children rush upstairs to see 6 children in cages and a little girl in a corner crying. Kaalem looks at the piece of paper and the 7 children are the same children on the paper. BANG! Goes the door. They all turn around to see a tall, faceless man. The man hits the 5 children on the head with a bloody crowbar. Then everything went dark. Could the faceless person be the cousins killer?

A couple of hours later they all wake up to find themselves in cages. Whilst they were locked up they find out the 7 children were called:Ali, Karen, Ben, Jenny, Bobby, Charlie and kiera. Nicole then remembered she had a hairpin in her pocket. So she frees herself and swings to everybody else's cages and frees them. When they all jump down Ali sees a trapdoor. Will anything be in the trapdoor?...

Inside the door was kelsies cousin Rebecca tied up and covered in blood. So they all untie her and get her out. "Guy's of Rebecca survived what if:Maddie, Matt and Daniel survived as well" whispered kelsie. They all look at the paper and Rebecca's picture isn't crossed out. Now at the bottom of the paper it says "You found 1 well done you have 1 hour to find the other 3 and escape if you don't you'll never leave." They all split up and Kaalem has the paper. They all decide that Kelsie should go with Rebecca. What they don't know is the killer is still in the mansion. Will the killer attack someone?

During the search Kaalem finds a boy called Keagan in a suitcase under a bed. "You OK" laughed Kaalem. "Yeah I was under that bed for hours, by the way my names Keagan." replied Keagan. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kaalem." yawned Kaalem. They have all being looking for 10 minutes. So they all meet back up but Kelsie is missing. Kaalem looks at the paper now Kelsies picture is crossed out. At the bottom of the paper it now says. "If you find one another one goes, find every one and I'll reveal who I am." "Guys me and Rebecca will go look for Kelsie the rest of you split up and look for:Maddie l, Matt and Daniel." ordered Charlie. "Remember we only have 50 minutes left to find them." whispered Maxx.