Dupan-Chang Bakery.

4.10 pm
Paris France.

“Fuzzi can you feel that?”I asked as soon as I woke up I felt a strong power it was him my father. “He is in Paris? We have to find Master Fu quickly” Fuzzi said “Okay I can smell the other kwami as Lady Dragon *smirk* ”I said Fuzzi nodded “Say the words” “Fuzzi Ignite!!”I said. I smelt kwami in the North area. Lets Go! Fuzzi said (A/n if you use your miraclous for many years like Fei you can speak to your kwami while your transformed) Is this the place? I think so I can smell kwami and a old man let go in Maybe de-transform first Oh Thanks Fuzzi Anytime young one “Fuzzi extinguish!”I said *knock* “Enter”A old man's voice said “Told you”I said a old man with a red beach shirt and white shorts and a walking stick was in the middle of the room his back faced me “Welcome to master f......... Kie-Kie is that you? You look so young?” Grandpa said “No am Fie Wang Fu , I am your granddaughter Mama died years ago ”I said sadly Grandpa collapsed but I catch him in time. “Hello is any kwami there?”I asked “Yes!”A green turtle kwami said “Master Master is he okay?”The kwami asked “Yes but he needs rest Fuzzi and ......?” “Wayzz ” The kwam- Wayzz said “Okay! Fuzzi and Wayzz look for so food and I go look for medicine okay ” I said.

Minutes later.
Grandpa is waking up “Drink this”I Said “*spit* What was that?”Grandpa asked “*mumbles Looks am not the only one that hate medicine* Oh it just medicine grandfather” I said “You look just like her. What happened to her? last I heard of her she was getting married” Grandfather asked “I will tell you what happened
You see my mother died because of him ‘Park Jimin’ (BTS Army are you here) my father he married my mother because she had found the lost demon and angel dragon miraclous the two most powerful miraclous ever made , he made her trust him and took the demon dragon miraclous and escaped. He came back when I was two years for the angel dragon miraclous Butch my mother fought him which caused her to lose her life. The demon and angel dragon miraclous combined and made the red dragon miraclous but father managed to get the demon dragon back it Weaker but I need ladybug , Chatnoir , Rena Rouge, Viperpone And all the other heroes of Paris help to defeat him. A prophecy was made that I will fight him in Paris in a month” I said “You knew to work together with ladybug follow this address and say your looking for Tikki Her kwami’’.

5minutes later.
“Welcome to the Dupan-Cheng Bakery I how can I help you” A girl with jet blue hair and a apron said “Am looking for Ladybug....or in your case your kwami Tikki”I said straight forwardly “Oh w-who i-is tikki? And ladybug won't be here this is a humble bakery selling bread cake and you know 🥐”she said “Master Fu needs your help let go now and shuttering don't help you In keeping your identity a secret Ladybug  I will be there I just need to get Chatnoir’’ I said.

Error...author will post in a few weeks as she going to visit her grandpa
Bye-bye