Chapter 5

•3• hello dear readers, I heared that some people wanted a new chapter so they could imagine themselves with our beloved Taishiro hahahaa, don't worry I'm here to do that

...

It's Friday

Y/N beeing left alone in the appartement of her boss, she decided to investigate a bit in his business. Knowing the popularity and the number of fan he had, Taishiro will certainly be outside for a long time. The half dragon girl was looking around her while walking in the living room. It was the exact copy of her own. There was a lot of picture hanging up on the wall with some simple decoration and fan's drawing. But the obvious thing in this appartement were the two giant fridge taking all the place in the kitchen. That man was really into food.
she smiled at this funny view. Coming closer to the wall full of frame, Y/N took on in her hands and suddenly had goosebumps all over her skin.
Taishiro was certainly in the beginning of his twenties next to a younger boy who looked very familiar. But why ?

« Fuck It, I know him... how do they know each other ? »

That boy she was certain to know was actually her first boyfriend back in middle school. A lot of questions were jostling into her mind. What is their relationship ? A family member ? A friend ? A random dude that he have a picture of in his appartement ?

Y/N felt kinda dumb to overthink about that stupid picture and decided to put it back where she picked it and goes into the bathroom to take a hot shower and get rid of the strange white sticky slim she had near her thighs. That view made her blushed and though about Taishiro and smiled stupidly. That man have a lot of energy, not surprising for a pro hero like him.

« This dumbass... »

Taking her time in the bathroom she saw all the bite and lovemarks Taishiro made last night. She felt even more adhamed of herself understanding why he couldn't look at her earlier.
Y/N went for a quick shower. The water was warmth and really relaxing, so much that Taishiro was already on his way back. With a clean towel, she had the good idea to dri up her hair who made her have a big volumate tuft of hair, she wraped up her body with a little towel she found in the bathroom closet and went out of the humid room. When she opened the door Taishiro was suddenly facing her in front of the bathroom. Looking the skin on his bones and in sweat that man must have arrived into the appartement with his arm holding ten, no twelve bag of food. The poor Taishiro was red and breathing heavly as if he was in pain from his skinny form.

« Hey, you came back rapidly ! Hun... are you okay ? »

Taishiro looked at Y/N saying something but his words were more like whispers. His eyes were crinkled and one of his eyebrow raised looking at the hair of this girl.

« Oh, yeah yeah don ... Were you always so small and.. fluffy apparently ? »

Y/N blushed a bit more and laugh at his remarks, strangely she seemed much more comfortable next to him than before.

« Hu ? What are you saying ... there, let me help you »

Y/N wasn't expecting something like that and had an embarrassed laugh followed by a pure gentle smile taking place on her whole face before coming near him wanting to help with all the bags. The man smiled slowly by looking at her expression and couldn't help himself but to remember their night together. He rapidly went in his bedroom to change his clothes to hang out in a pair of jeans and a yellow t-shirt at his size. Coming back into the kitchen, the man slowly put an hand on Y/N's lower back and kissed her neck from behind.