💞Free Time~

(This is Smut so i'm just gonna warn ya'll if ya'll ain't comfy with that)

Shuichi's POV

I was taking a walk around the academy when I had saw kokichi,"Oh, hey ouma-kun", I said waving at him.," hey shumai~",He said in a seductive tone. I looked away then turned back to him.," I was wondering if you'd like to hang out..", I said looking away.,"why? Is shumai gonna kill me?", He said still not loosing his confidence," WHA?! N-NO OF COURSE NOT!", I said shocked.,"sure!," he said after giggling. 

~Later~ 

Me and ouma-kun were watching a movie in my dorm. I had let him sit on my lap so he was comfortable. I was blushing like crazy, I looked down then I  noticed that I had a boner And It was pretty visible. I had to relive myself but I needed to Wait, luckily the movie was about to end. When it ended I was about to get up but then felt a hand grab my arm,"want me to help you with that shumai?", He said looking at the tent in my pants.,"w-what are you talking abou-," I was cut off by being thrown on the couch. He pulled down my pants along with my gray boxers.Then my member came flying out.,"Woah! Shumai's dick is huge!," The purple haired boy said staring at my member excited. I could have sworn my face turned into a tomato. He started to pump my erect cock. He licked the tip and then put the whole thing in his mouth,"Hn-Hngg", I moaned silently holding on to his hair. He started deep throating me making me moan a little louder. After a few hours I felt my self getting close to my climax. He noticed this and stopped sucking me off,"why did you stop?", I whined," because, I want all your cum in my tight hole,"He said before kissing me, I kissed back. He pulled away and started unbuttoning my shirt, I helped him then I undressed him.

Kokichi's POV 

Shuichi had pinned me down and brought his face to my ear," tell me what you want baby~",He said whispering in my ear," Pls shumai I need you~", I said softly," I can't hear you~",He said," I want you~," I said a little louder," Darling I still can't hear you~",He said pretending he can't here me," PLS SHUICHI FUCK ME TO BITS!~", I said screaming.," As you wish puppy", shuichi said.Without prep he stuffed his 17 inch cock inside my pink, small, hole.," AHHHHHhhHH fuck yes", I moaned loudly even though he didn't even move yet," Tell me when I could move", He said. After a few minutes of me adjusting I gave him a nod, and he started thrusting in and out making me moan ' hnnnnng~ His dick is too big~ im gonna break~' 

Shuichi's POV(again)

I was thrusting in and out of him till I herd ," FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK YES!THERE! RIGHT THERE!~", He said moaning, ' I guess I found his prostate' I thought to myself. I started abusing that spot over and over again.," HOLY SHIT SHUICHI IM GONNA CUM", He said while moaning," h-hng hah me too..", I said while feeling my self get close. My thrusts became sloppy while I put my chin on his shoulder and came inside him, His eyes rolled back and his tongue was out while his back was arched," AHHHHHHHH FUCK YES", He moaned as he came on his stomach. We both were trying to catch our breaths , it became a little silent until I spoke up," so how do you feel?", I said cuddling him as he nuzzled in my chest.," Full of hot creamy cum~", He said back giggling. After that we took a bath and put on some close and went to sleep.

(Creator-chan: Hello my little demons! I hope you guys enjoyed. It may seem a little short but this took way longer then I thought It would be. I know its kinda cringe, its my first time actually writing smut. Welp thats All I wanted to say Bye bye!.....Word count: 679)