Why?

(Y/N)'s Pov

*Beep Beep Beep* My alarm clock rang I reached overs and hit the off button on the top.I Sat up in bed and stretched out my arm's and legs.I got up and opened up my bilnd's letting the light from outside flow in my dark room. I look out to see it's snowing of coarse. I walk to my dresser and pick out a (F/C) long sleeve v-neck and (F/C) skinny jeans. I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower using my Bath and body works shower gel and lotion.I put on my clothes and brush my teeth.I grab my book bag from my room and head downstairs.My mom was still sleep and my Dad was at work in the city he leaves really early.I put on my Blue puff coat and my black beanie.I grab my book bag,and leave.I put my ear buds in and started walking to school.I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and pulled one of my ear buds out.

"Hey (Y/N)" Kyle said

"Hey Kyle" I said as we began to walk to school

I walk to school with him and sometimes Stan everyday.There one of my closest friend I Grew up with them.

"Where is Stan?" I asked

"I think he got a ride"

"Oh" we continued to walk to school.

-At School-

I go to my locker and get my stuff for math.

"opps" Bebe says knocking my books out of my hand as Wendy laughs behind her

"Leave me alone." i say bending down to pick up my books

"No!" Wendy says kicking my books away from me.

"Leave her along Wendy!" Stan yells walking up to us" why must you always mess with her!"

"Because I can! Come on Bebe." They walk off

"You need to start sticking up for yourself or they will never leave you alone (Y/N)!" Stan says picking up my books

"I know, Thank you" i say taking my books

"Me and kyle can't always save you" He said walking in class

"I know" i said walking in the class

I sat down in my seat next to Craig Tucker he gave me that i hate you look like normally.Stan was on the other side of me.

The bell rang and everyone took there seats.

"ok today class we will be working in groups of 2" Mr.garrison said he started saying the pairs i didn't pay attention until he said " Stan and Kyle, and lastly (Y/N) and Craig"

"UGHHHH Seriously!" Craig yelled in anger

I felt my heart crack Why does he hate me? Why?

That was chapter 1 of my Craig X reader!What did you think? Leave a comment and Fallow me if you want more!

~Tenise