BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL

Jolena was sat at the bar, enjoying her drink at the weekend and having a good time with her friends. A smart-looking young man walked over to the bar and sat a few seats away from her, ordering a fancy-sounding drink. He was a handsome guy, so Jolena couldn't but glance at him every so often - hoping that he would notice her.

Eventually, that was exactly what happened; he looked over at Jolena a couple of times and flashed her a charming smile before sitting closer and striking up a conversation with her. "Can I just say that you look absolutely gorgeous in that black dress," he complimented, to which she thanked him and flirt back and forth with him.

"May I buy you a drink?" He offered and she happily accepted. Jolena looked over at her friends who were on the dance floor and they gestured at the man sat next to her. She responded by shushing them and they left her to her own devices.

When Jolena turned back around, the man handed her the glass and she took it from him willingly, taking a quick sip from it. Every few sentences, Jolena would take sips from the glass until the drink was completely gone.

The man's eyes narrowed and he began to grin widely, "Are you used to drinking?" Jolena didn't exactly respond, verbally, but she started to giggle a bit. Suddenly, she began to feel slightly disorientated and couldn't seem to concentrate on what the man was saying to her when he tried to talk to her. His voice sounded a bit muffled and as if his vocals had a delayed echo, making it harder to focus on what he was saying.

That was when Jolena's vision started to become blurred and her confusion became more apparent. The man offered to pay for a taxi to get Jolena home safely since she seemed drunk and unable to get home alone. Jolena remembered waiting outside the club with him and watching the taxi pull up before he opened the door for her and she climbed in...

And then things skipped to her arriving at - not her home, but - the man's apartment. She specifically remembered finding this odd and questioning him about it, but he ignored her question, "Take a seat, I'll get us something to drink." Jolena felt a little nauseous, so she sat back on the couch and tried to relax.

When the man came back with two glasses and sat next to her (placing the drinks upon the wooden table in front of them), he kept looking at Jolena with a certain amount of lust in his dark brown eyes. She could make out the obviousness of this and couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable. Although she found him very attractive, Jolena didn't want to push for this sort of thing so quickly...

Unfortunately, it was soon revealed that this wasn't up to her...

The man took off his blazer and started to undo his tie. Unsure if he was just getting comfortable or getting ready for something else, Jolena found herself moving further away from him (sliding to the end of the couch). But when he noticed this, he moved up right next to her and slowly tilted his head and kissed her neck.

She moved away again and stated that she didn't want to be getting so personal with him at this moment in time and that she felt dizzy. "Don't worry about that. Just sit back and let me have my fun," he said as he placed a hand on her leg. Jolena reacted by immediately standing up and stumbling away from the couch and toward the front door.

He followed and slammed his palm onto the door, to which Jolena jumped and turned to face him. He had a look of concern as he asked, "Where do you think you're going?"

She looked at him, wondering why he was acting like this... And then the reality of things started to settle into her thoughts... This guy had spiked her drink when she wasn't looking - which explained the feelings she was experiencing... His intentions were becoming clearer as Jolena's hand reached for the doorknob, and his hand tugged her arm as he swung her away from the door and locked it.

"I don't want you to leave. I'm not done with you yet," he told her as he closed in on her. "I don't want to stay with you. I want to go home," she said to him half-heartedly before becoming more dazed and watching the room slowly spin around her as he came toward her.

He picked Jolena up by her waist and hauled her over his shoulder and walked calmly to the bedroom as she squirmed around, "No! What are you doing? Let go of me!" The man dropped her onto the bed violently and closed the bedroom door behind him.

Jolena sat up as he came back toward her and got on the bed with her. She wiggled back and had her back against the heading of the bed. He crawled closer and grabbed her legs, pulling her down the bed and underneath him. He then sat up and unbuttoned his shirt.

Jolena took advantage of this and pushed him away, sliding off the bed and heading for the bedroom door to open it. But he stopped her and hauled her back over to the bed, "You're not going anywhere," pinning her down, "You have to please me first."

Her face was painted with fear while he stared at her lustfully. He leaned in, "Now be a good sport and let me have my way with you," and started kissing her again. She struggled and tried to resist his advances, but she soon saw that he wouldn't let her leave until he was satisfied...

So, since she couldn't see any other way out, Jolena gave in and stop fighting him. "That's a good girl," he uttered as he continued to make sexual advances toward her... And she shut her eyes, waiting for the nightmare to be over...