𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Requested by: @jjmyloveh

Based off the song
"This Is What You Came For" by Calvin Harris featuring Rihanna

I swayed my hips to the blasting music playing inside the crowded room. I didn't have a care in the world. Everything was perfect at that moment. I felt free and wild.

I always loved parties. They were always a good way to get away from all your problems. Get drunk, forget everything or even just dancing to an amazing song like I was now.

I had a lot of problems even if it seemed like everything was perfect for me. The biggest one at the moment was that JJ and I fought earlier today. It wasn't the first time we had fought but it was probably the most brutal.

He was flirting with a group of hot girls while we were at the beach which pissed me off so I went off on him and we were both angry, shouting in each other faces, accusing each other of everything under the sun.

I slapped him across the face after he called me a bitch and then I stormed off, leaving him stranded on the shore.

Okay, enough of that bullshit. I was having the time of my life now. Sarah my best friend invited me and I was so thankful even though I could have probably slipped it without her help but anyways she was always good to talk to.

I had a few drinks which made me a bit tipsy but I was feeling good especially since I was wearing a sexy spaghetti strap black dress that ended at my mid-thigh and I curled my hair for once in my life. So I was feeling hot at ever.

I had flirted with a few guys but I stopped once they tried to get me to sleep with them or they started reminding me of JJ.

Suddenly, I spotted Sarah making her way through the crowd, dancing around me. She started dancing with me before I twirled her around making us both laugh.

"Not thinking about that douche bag, right?" Sarah asked as we danced to the beat.

"Nope. I could care less about JJ" I rolled my eyes at the way his name rolled off my lips. He disgusted me.

Sarah chuckled nodding her head. "Chicks before dicks" she cheered, high-fiving me.

"Right!" I shouted over the top of the music.

"Imma get me a drink, alright?" She told me before disappearing off into the crowd.

My body was exhausted from dancing but I didn't care. I kept on. Suddenly, I recognize the song playing up find out it was one of my favorites. I jumped up with excitement as I danced even more entering a euphoric state of mind. Before I knew it everyone was staring at me in awe. I continued to sway my hips not missing a beat as my mouth moving in sync with the lyrics. Heads turned, some looking at me in awe as others looked at me like I was insane.

I scanned the crowd and my eyes landed on a familiar face. JJ Maybitch.

The corner of his mouth hung open slightly as his blonde hair was plopped onto his head like a mop. He was wearing a white tank top that made his muscles bulge. His icy blue eyes stared at me scanning my body up and down. He clearly liked what he saw cause a smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth. He was so freaking attractive and I hated it. My eyes stayed glued to him as I continued to dance to the rhythm.

JJ's eyes fell from mine, looking at all the guys around the were eye-fucking me. Guys who would love to get me undressed. His gaze finally landed back on me.

He grinned. rolling his tongue against the inside of his cheek and his teeth. God damn, why did he have to look at me like that?

My eyes trailed down his body to see that his hands were in his pockets pushing towards his crotch. He had a boner and I knew it.

I laughed, shaking my head as I looked back up at his eyes then back down to motion towards his problem. He shook his head, smirking as he readjusted his hands.

I couldn't believe I was smiling at him. I couldn't help it. I tried my best to hold a straight face but a grin was plaster on my stupid face. God, what had this boy done to me? He had a hold on my heart and I don't think I could stay mad at him even if I wanted to. God, how I hated to say this but I was in love with the doofus. I held up my hand and gestured for him to come out onto the dance floor instead of hiding in the darkness. The crowd all turned their head his direction and he stepped forward, walking towards me.

His hands immediately planted on my hips pulling them to his.

"Look, I'm sorry—" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. I didn't care that everyone was staring. Let them stare.

His lips fitted perfectly with mine like they were made for each other. We kissed for what seen a lifetime before pulling away.

"I forgive you" I whispered as he grabbed my hand, pulling me off the dance floor. I knew he was never one to like a lot of attention. Plus he was overprotective and hated that all those guys who were eye-fucking me.

He continued to drag me until we were out the door. And that's when he pulled me in for a more passionate and loving kiss than I could imagine.

He picked me up, holding my ass as I wrapped my legs around his waist and held firmly to his shoulders.

"I love you" I uttered against his lips softly.

"I love me too" he chuckled, making me roll my eyes.

"Of course you do"

A/n:
Hope this was okay? 😬
Word count: 996