✨Part 6✨

by two hours past by you were still at the hospital and you were sleeping with tom in the hospital bed and there was a lot of papazates out side of the door and the gardes were garding the door and dad had to wake up tom and by ten mins tom kissed your head and you woke with a weak smile but you saw you ex bestfriend and she was recording you and tom plus dad she was your bestfriend but accually she used because you were famous and you had a boyfriend " EX BOYFRIEND" and it was so rude and when you were up and the person came in and there were more gardes in the room and you were  still hurt but it was slowly fading away the pain and then you were on the news and someone was recording you and then you were burst into tears and and your ex best friend came in (SKY) and you were still in shock.

{DAD} why are you here sky and why are you recording us get away from Y/N you know what you did to her so leave Dad said in a harsh tone because he know what happend between Y/N and SKY.

{TOM} Baby who is this, Tom gave sky a wrierd look ,looking up and  down at her and then tom huged you and gave you a kisss you on your head because you were about to burst into tears. 

{Y/N} Tom and dad well dad you already know this the girl name is Sky me and her bestfriends well actualyy EX BESTFIENDS, and you know that she hated you and hated her and she became famous because of you and when you guys were yonger you whent to each other house and when she whent to your houseshe would normallt steals money from you because she wanted to be famous just like you and dad.

{SKY} Please foregive me i was so young then and pleas LILLY ( full name LILLY ROSE DEEP) pleas forgive me will be best friens agian i promisse you. 

{ TOM , DAD} Yep  defornetly you will use her agian for bloody money Y/N she has worked so much that she dose for her films and she will not be friends with youu any more ok now leave her godbye.  

 When Tom Dad were shouting at Sky Y/N was sleeping so peace fully and you were happy you smilled when you were sleeping and and then Tom cudelld and you cudelld  him back and Dad sleeps on the the chair and then the nurse brang 2 blankets for you and Tom in the hospital bed and Dad in a comfy chair

A/N OMG THANK YOU FOR 24 READS I'M SO HAPPY OHH IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY LAST FRIDAY AND IM 13 SOO THANK YOU EVERY BODY WHO IS READING MY BOOK OHH AND I FROM THE UK (UNITED KINGDOOM) 

490 WORDS COUNTS