Meet the skwad!!!

Margot walked into the room with David where all of the other cast members were sitting around a table talking. "WILL!" Margot yelled. Will looked up "MARGOT! My favourite Australian's back." He brought her in for a hug. "How ya been?" Will asked. "I've been alright, broke up with Tom been back home a few times. What about you?" She said happily. "I mean I got married." "Well we all know that Will!" He laughed. Margot looked around the room at everyone then ar David. "There isn't enough people here...Where's the joker guy?" She said confused. "Jared's not really a meeting person he'd rather not come to these types of things." David said slumply. "OK."

After a few hours of the squad getting to know eachother they all headed off the hotel they were staying at. Once they were there in the lobby was a very handsome man. "Is that...Jared?" Margot whispered to Cara. (By this point they were already besties) "I think so." Cara whispered back. Margot bit her lip and stared at him. He looked up from his phone and caught her looking at him, Jared got up and walked over to them all, shook hands with David and apologised for not being there earlier.

"Margot your rooms 145 and Jared yours is 146." David announced as he handed them all there key cards. Because Jared and Margot were on an entirely different floor to the others they had to be alone in the elevator. "I saw you staring at me earlier." Jared said in a flirty way. "What? No. I would never do that. I was probably looking at something else." Margot lied. "You may be a good actress but god your a terrible liar." He joked.

Once they arrived at their floor they got out of the elevator and walked down the hall to their rooms. "Meet me in the lobby at 8 and dress nice." He winked and went into his room before Margot could respond.