Introduction to the Series

It's been a couple of months since the fight with Overhaul occurred, and things couldn't be calmer. Eri was handling living in UA really well, and everyone was busy working on their studies. The league hasn't made a move since, and mixed emotions were in the air. Some had different feelings towards it, but most were just happy that things finally calmed down. It was especially thrilling for the class 1a students when they heard that some of the top heroes would be joining them for training and to help them. After that, some UA students were able to get out of the school for once and enjoy spending their time together. Everyone agreed that heading to the mall was the best choice, except a couple of the students encountered some stranger people. It wasn't long after a student got captured. Because of All Might, there wasn't any major organized crime gang that was around, except the League, but it was clear that they weren't the ones responsible. The heroes were stumped, and had no idea what to do. But, one hero has an idea that had a better chance in finding the missing student. It revolved in joining forces with someone from the other side...

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hello, as well as being a writer here, I have this series that is currently being sent out on my youtube channel! I create it through Gacha Club. My name on there is "IcedCoffee" So if you prefer visuals along with the writing, go ahead and watch it on there! If you just prefer reading it, than here is the series for you! I promise that I will complete and update this series weekly, if not more often. I won't go ahead of my videos, so yes no spoilers! I will release write episode 1 really soon! So, stay tuned!