Backstory & Important Notes

(Disclaimer I do not own any of these characters other than Y/N)

I am an ex-hydra assassin who was continuously experimented on, my name is Y/N. I have lived for 21 years like myself and am from earth. I am Bucky's little sister and am 4 years younger than him. I served in world war II and was taken by hydra at the age of 19. After being continually experimented on for 70 years I gained telekinesis powers and the ability to heal people, I am also very strong but not as much as super soldiers. However, the more I use my powers the more my body becomes drained, particularly when I use my healing powers. I fit into current-day society fairly well. Bucky and I were spotted by the Avengers a year after the Avengers took place. Bucky and I eventually overcame Hydra's mind-controlling with the help of Steve and the avengers. I have finally overcome all that hydra has taken from me, aside from nightmares and occasional panic attacks. Once Steve realized who Bucky and I were, he said a few things about our past life and we both came to, after going back to the avengers compound and being mentally and physically cleared we moved in at the avenger's tower (which was still intact from the first avenger's events). Me and Bucky have been living with the Avengers for a year now and we are all very close, Bucky and Steve are very protective of me (even though I can take care of myself in my opinion). Peter and I are very good friends as well as me and Thor. My best girlfriends would be Wanda and Natasha, the only way we survive with all of the egotistical men is by sticking together. Tony and Pepper see me as their child to some extent and Bruce is like the funny and awkward uncle. My mission partners are usually Bucky and Thor due to our different abilities and strong friendship/communication abilities. Natasha is with Clint and Tony while Vision is with Wanda and Steve and lastly, Peter and Sam float around to help where they can. I love training with anyone especially my partners Thor and Bucky as well as Wanda for power practice. People can tell when my mental state is bad when my room is not clean because I am a perfectionist with the organization. The team worries about me when I do not come out to eat or work out because those along with reading are my favorite things to do as well as watching tv with the Avengers (particularly horror movies). My favorite book is Dead Poets Society and any other sad books. I love watching sad or horror movies. If I am being quiet people usually start questioning my mental health as well because I am normally a very talkative and funny person who is hard to make sad and to be caught by surprise.

Character Traits:

Empathetic and always looks for the good in people

Hard-working and doesn't like to lose but will with grace

A fiery activist who enjoys witty banter

Doesn't like to be vulnerable to many people but everyone knows I'm a softy

Can become hot-headed at times of strong emotion but is rare

Doesn't develop crushes easily

Differences In Plot:

Tony and Pepper are aware of what Bucky did to Tony's parents but they forgave him

Loki was indeed brainwashed by Thanos during the first avengers even though the majority of people are reluctant to believe it when they find out

Doctor Strange does not summon Loki when he returns to earth like in Ragnarok