Chapter-55

Before reading plz do complete the desired limits of chapter 54 for next update.

Teaser of upcoming story:

##Nikkah : A sacred bond

1.Untitled -

Mohsin noticed his parents wanted to say something from a long time.They faked cough to draw his attention but little did they know already mohsin noticed it.

"We fixed your marriage with shivi."

"What??"Mohsin coughed.

"Yaahh, shivi api will be our bhabi"

"I don't want to marriage their shivi api.She is the worst amongst the group.Oh baccha hai"

And the picture isn't so different other side.I don't want to marriage Mohsin bhai.He is a very rude,arrogant man.

So what happened akdu mohsin and kiddish shivi got married?

.........................

2."Marry me"

"Just shut up yaar.Don't make a joke.But he knows it is not a joke for her side."

"Why can't you marry me?Am I not enough good for you??"

"Nothing like that.You are my besti"

"So what?After marriage I will be become your wife"

"Don't dare to make me your obsession.I can't be your zid"

"If you do this marriage, I will suicide.You know I can do it"She told calmly.

Are they get married or not??

............................

3.Untitled :

How do you feel when your fiance comes with his gf after six year from abroad.

Her little heart crushed.From childhood she heard from her mumani she meant to be for him.She gave her heart to him.

How will she recollect her broken heart??

..........................

Many more will be add...

Do you like the concept?

Will you help me giving a cover pic and keeping a title name of this book??Plz dm me for cover pages.

N.B

Among all of the written books which one you like most?And most importantly 

Don't ask me when I be publish this book.I don't know but nowadays many stories are cooking up  my head which keeps me awake at night.
.

And one more important thing this book will be published for only active reader.Over the year I am tired off silent reader.Very soon I will cut short my follower list and going to restricted them.They can't read my new book.

Actually I don't want to entertain them who never feel to appreciate me.It's a human tendency.Even you won't like to do thankless job.

Thank you.