🌸] Need

I really need to add some more angst but ya know

I love fluff okay 🙄☝️ I KNOW YALL DO TOO SO 🧍
-

"I'm here, mistress." Kojiro called from the front doorway and Kaoru's apartment. It was about time he took care of his beloved who's been bothering him all day.

Kaoru couldn't help it. On top of his spiraling anxiety he feared Kojiro was going to leave him. Everyday. Everyday he would make up some scenario to convince himself Kojiro hated him.

"Finally. You're slow." Kaoru pushed a lose strand of hair behind his ear, only for another strand to fall back into his eyesight. He followed his husband with his eyes, watching him place down a plastic bag full of stuff before making his way over to him.

Kojiro wore a soft smile as he tucked some hair behind Kaoru's ear, kissing his forehead before taking out his current mess of a bun. "Turn around."

Kaoru did as told. "Did you get-"

"Your perscripted meds. Yes I did."

"And-"

"And your favorite sweets. Of course." Kojiro chuckled, finishing up with his lovers hair before shuffling around the room for a few seconds. "You don't need to worry. I know how to take care of my Princess."

Kaoru placed a hand on his hip, frowning even though he wanted so much to smile right now. "You know I can't help but worry."

"You'll get wrinkles."

"Like I don't already have any from work." Kaoru scoffed as he slowly leaned into the warm hand being place on his cheek. "Take a break." Kojiro soothed, grabbing his husbands hands and examining him.

Kaoru would often get splinters and paper cuts from working with brushes and stacks of paperwork all day. It was part of Kojiros routine to kiss and bandage up the wounds.

"That's easier said than done, stupid gorilla." Kaoru swiped his hands away, hiding them. He hated when Kojiro had to take care of him so often, it made him feel like a burden.

"Cmon, Kaoru. Loosen up a little, smile, have a drink with me." Kojiro swooped the pink haired man into his arms, sprinkling his face with a few kisses. "You're just trying to get me intoxicated again. Aren't you?"

"Whatttt? Nooo."

"You've probably done that trick a thousand times." Kaoru rolled his eyes, frowning deeply. "I'm not like those lust-driven creatures you seemed to like so much, horny gorilla."

Kojiro smirked, setting his beloved back down on the ground, in the kitchen. "Mmn, that wasn't what you were saying the other night." With that remark he received a hard punch in the arm. "I swear to god Kojiro."

"Ow!! Hey!" Kojiro yelped, rubbing his aching arm. "Do you not want dinner? Cause I won't make dinner." The chef crossed his arms, leaning against the kitchen counter.

Kaoru mimicked his husband, crossing his arms over his chest with a sinister smirk. "That's fine. I'll have you instead." Kaoru enjoyed watching the green haired chefs face turn pink. He furiously turned back to the stove, starting up the stovetop.

"I hate you, asshole."

"I love you too."

...

BRAIN NO THINK JUST THEM

FRUITY FLIRTS SMH

ANOTHER SHORT ONE IK IK

IM SORRY C R Y