Hear me out (mob!TH)

Author: leetotters

Warnings: none

y/f/s - your favorite show

Tom had you on his lap, his fingers drumming the side of your waist while he chatted with his brothers about upcoming business with the mob, you weren't much interested in the conversation preferably sipping your glass of wine studying the room of people from Tom's side of family, you would occasionally nod your head when one of the boy's mentioned something asking if you agreed.

You twisted on Tom's lap feeling the sudden urge to use the restroom, you attempted to move but was ceased with two large hands grasping your sides pulling you back down on his lap letting out a squeak at the pull. "Where do you think you're going doll" Tom nuzzled his nose in your hair inhaling the vanilla scent he was always so intoxicated with, you snickered to yourself kissing the tip of his nose getting up once again.

"To go pee Tom" You placed your glass in Tom's opening hand, smoothing the fabric of your silk dress, pulling the back down so it was covering your behind fully then turning around catching the sight of the restroom, but once again you were grasped with the same hands, Tom smushed your cheeks together plumping out your lips as he pressed his thin ones to yours making the mob boss grin when you tried slipping your tongue in his mouth.

"Didn't think you won't leave without giving me a kiss now" Tom smirked drawing back, patting your cheek and taking a gulp of his alcoholic drink not even caring that his brothers were wearing disgusted looks on their faces. "Doll don't you have to use the restroom" Tom spoke up awakening you from your love sick haze, you cleared your throat wiping your lips, "Yeah, be right back Tommy"

-

You laid on the leather couch in Tom's private office, your phone in your hand watching an episode of y/f/s while Tom was skimming through important mob detailed documents, silently cursing hearing the ringing of his phone not really in the mood to answer calls, "Oh for fucks sake" Tom muttered accepting the call seeing Harrison's name, "This better be good"

Tom listened attentively to his accomplice over the phone, his eyes locked on your pajama clothed figure. "Mhm okay just deal with him, shoot a bullet through his head for all I care" Tom ended the call, leaning back on his chair passing his tattooed hand over his face. "Doll" Tom uttered trying to gain your attention, but you didn't hear, to engrossed in your show, he called out again still no answer, he got up rolling his sleeves up plucking your phone out your hand throwing it on the edge of the sofa.

"What the hell Tom" You snapped but was cut off by Toms lips latching on yours, his needy hands moving you over, sitting down and pulling you on his clothed lap, his hands brushing down the spine of your back cupping the curve of your ass. "Didn't hear me huh love" Tom teased traveling his lips down to your collarbone peppering you with light kisses, "Love when you do that Tommy" You moaned out when he sucked brutally on your sweet spot.

-

Tom scowled at the sight of drunken man seated next to you, his arm too close to yours for Tom's liking as he tried to convince you to purchase a drink which you politely denied hoping that Tom would come back soon to whisk you away, your leg bounced nervously as you nursed the drink in front of you that Tom purchased earlier, you leaned to your side not being able to bare the reek of the strangers breath.

"Hey love" an all to familiar voice spoke from behind making you exhale in relief turning around so you were now in your boyfriend's arms, Tom gripped your jaw in his hands, smashing his lips together with yours, slipping his tongue inside your mouth tangling it with your own as his hands lowered down to your butt squeezing the rotund flesh.

You pulled back at the slurred voice of the man, "She didn't tell me she had a boyfriend mate" The man gulped coming to his senses when he recognized the woman who he was trying to get in bed with, was with the dangerous London mob boss who was feared by everyone even himself, "Well she does," Tom pecked your lips, "She belongs to me, you shouldn't be interfering with pretty little things that aren't yours"

Tom interlocked your hands together, walking you away from the man to his car, where the driver was already out waiting with an umbrella in his hand sheltering you both from the droplets of rain, "You're my hero Tommy" You sweetly mumbled leaving a kiss to Tom's jawline, "I am aren't I," Tom responded seductively, "Come thank your hero then doll" Tom didn't wait for a reply, grabbing your cheeks and clashing his lips to yours once again, passionately kissing you, pulling the strings of dress to reveal your lacy bra.

Tom drew back, eyes locked on your swollen red messed lips, "Love your lips doll most 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 ones I've ever seen"