.𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 (𝐬. 𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨)

pairing satoru gojo x fem!reader

.pairing satoru gojo x fem!reader

.content warning nsfw, smut, teacherxstudent, age gap, slight bdsm, breeding kink, teasing, cockwarming, rough-ish sex. (lemme know if i missed anything)

.synopsis your risqué and provocative gestures do not go unnoticed by your professor.

.a/n writing my nanami fic with the teacher thing inspired me to do one with gojo. so here we are, enjoy.

"FUCK, I'VE MISSED THIS

"FUCK, I'VE MISSED THIS..." gojo hissed. your hole took his cock so well as he plunged into it with brute force. he missed your needy, tight walls that suffocated his cock whenever he buried himself into you. your moans are sequential with gojo's predictable movements. another layer of sweat shaped on your skin, making your hands moist against the wood table you were inclining toward. speedy, short groans were pushed out of your throat with each push.

as you were being fucked silly, your mind drifted to how you even got here. satoru gojo took you under his wing, immediately attempting to swoon you over. at first, you were reluctant, but you eventually fell for his constant, inevitable antics and one thing lead to another. you two were kissing in the morning before class, giving him blowjobs during lunch, and soon enough, he was dicking you down in his car. gojo was hooked, obsessed with your body, your cunt. it wasn't one-sided either - you were just as addicted to him as he was to you. he gave it to you in such a different way in the direst times. you swore to yourself you were going to fall in love with him and get yourself hurt, however, you never seemed to trust your gut.

so now here you were getting fucked stupid in the greenhouse on campus, while everyone had gone home. the greenhouse was made out of glass, even the storage area, where you guys were, was open for anyone to see. while no one else was on campus, it was still incredibly risky.

a loud pang followed by a stinging sensation on your ass echoed throughout the room. you yelped and bit on your lip until it turned white. your swollen clit felt like it was going to explode, bringing your hand down to rub it to ease it. gojo sees this and smirks. his hands that were gripped onto your thighs had loosened themselves as they went to untie the blindfold that was wrapped around his head. he aggressively ripped your hand away from your warmth and pulled both your arms back, tying them. all the while, he was still pounding into your cunt, not messing up his rhythm for even a second.

"if you wanna be touched, just ask," gojo growled, the heat of his breath condensing on the back of your ear. once your hands were restrained, he snaked his hand around your waist, reaching your puffy clit. you melted under his touch but he held you up. his free hand pushed your head down on the table, squishing your face.

"gojo, please...i'm fucking close, oh my god," you choked out your words, moaning in between them as he was hitting your g-spot. "don't stop!" you plead. your feet were starting to feel fuzzy and your hearing was intruded by white noise.

gojo listened to your pleas, hitting harder, grunting as your cunt milked his cock. he felt you getting closer, your walls pulsating against his throbbing cock. the feeling made a moan escape his lips. he was going to reach his climax as well. "cum when i tell you to," gojo says.

you gulped and squeezed your eyes shut, trying to hold it in. "gojo, are you close?"

"mhm," he grunted, tucking his bottom lip under. "i'm gonna cum in you. you're gonna take all of me right?"

"yea...f-fuck!" gojo hit right below your cervix, it hurt so bad but felt so pleasurable all at once. "yes, please, cum in me. i want all of it, please."

"look at you, so fucking desperate," gojo chuckled, which was cut off by his release. "cum on my cock, love." his vision was blurry and all his sense of awareness dispersed for a moment before coming back in one fast motion. your body spazzed underneath the big figure that hovered over you. your legs went numb and you started to see stars, struggling to keep yourself up. gojo was hunched over, his chest on top of your back as he tried to recover. he left his softening cock inside of your warm pussy, wiggling a bit just to tease. you whimpered a little bit because of the sensitivity, but you tried to catch your breath.

"you're gonna be the death of me," gojo says hastily.

"round two," you say. gojo furrows his eyebrows with confusion and shock. as fucked out as you were, you still didn't feel like you had enough. "your house, satoru."