[2] Trouble Maker

( TROUBLE MAKER . . . )

After [name] had gone to her estate to check in with her tsukago that was training in her training room she sprinted back to headquarters so she won't be late for the meeting that was upcoming. She ran and ran as she finally arrived in front of the gates of the Demon Slayer headquarters. As she was about to go in she spotted a familiar blind male walking towards the entrance as well.

His eyes were closed due to him being blind and small smile was plastered on his face. His hair was white with tips that faded into the color red, he also had a long earring on his right ear. His bangs were slanted in a horizontal angle as well but it suit him. He wore the traditional demon slayer uniform and had a dark green haori that faded into black. He was tall but still two inches shorter than [name].

"Oh? [name] is that you?" He asked as he turned towards the noise of her shuffling next to him. [name] hummed in response, "We should get going." The two walked through the gates and towards the front of their masters garden.

[name] always found the headquarters to be a peaceful place much like her master. She really liked it.

"I-It's [last name] [name] and Saigiku Hachirō!" The kakushi that stood next to a beaten up boy, announced. The Hashira and boy turned to look at the two new people as they continued to walk into the scene. Some shivered from the aura the two gave off while others blushed at the sight of the strong and stoic female.

"Will someone inform us on what's going on?" Hachirō asked to no one in particular as his smile never faltered. Uzui Tengen, the sound pillar, gulped before showing off his bright smile, "This boy over here has unflamboyantly broke Demon Hunters rules by protecting his Demon sister! He keeps on telling us that his sister has never eaten a human which we are very skeptical about! Now we are flamboyantly discussing punishment he will endure!"

"I see..." Hachirō mumbled, his smile faltered before coming back up. He began to walk towards the male with [name] following closely behind. He crouched down, "Tell me boy, has your sister ever eaten a person?" His still held a smile.

"No she hasn't!"

"Hmm... It seems that he isn't lying. But once again, it still doesn't mean that you broke corporates rules." His face darkened in a menacing manner, it made everyone shudder, excluding [name], in fear. He truly was terrifying for a blind guy!

"Well, well, what's this?" A booming voice spoke out as they walked out of the shadows. There stood a white haired male with wild eyes and scars scattered on his body. His abs was shown due to his demon slayer uniform and in his hand was a wooden box. Every one turned to look at the male. A crazed smile on his face.

"M-master Sanemi!! Please put down the box!" Another kakushi entered the scene with a frightened look on their face as they worried that the rabid man might get hurt by the demon inside the box. Sanemi Shinazugawa simply ignored them and continued to taunt the boy with the scar on his face, "Is that the idiotic Corps member who brought a demon along with him? What the hell are you trying to pull here?" The box that held the demon sister raised high in his hand. Mitsuri Kanroji blushed at the sight of Sanemi, which didn't go unnoticed by [name].

Shinobu stood up from her crouching form and turned to look at the white haired male with a serious look on her face, she seemed angered by how he was acting at the moment. "Shinazugawa, pleas don't act out of line." Despite her voice sounding soft as vanilla, her face and aura showed that she was angered. "What about this demon, kid? That she can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans? You know what we call that?" Sanemi ignored Shinobu and grabbed a hold of his swords hilt. "Completely impossible, you fool!" His smile darkened as his voice got louder. He prepared to stab the demon until someone got a hold of the box. The [h/c] ran away from Sanemi and stood behind the tree that Iguro Obanai sat on top of. She held the box protectively with her usual nonchalant face.