eighteen.

Saiyan Ineas Brown(Sai)Windsor, Illinois📍cabin

Saiyan Ineas Brown
(Sai)
Windsor, Illinois
📍cabin.

1 month later...

Everyone was packing their bags & getting their belongings together. Ma called us earlier telling us that her & Huncho got the new houses & warehouses so we were able to come back.

They were on their way so everyone sat down in the living room on their phones doing whatever.

I was texting Lucian, he's actually really sweet & chill. I told him I was on "vacation" so when I get back i'll talk to him then. I told him I didn't want a relationship because of my recent lost, he understood & comforted me. He was fine with being a friend & I appreciated that.

A few mins later Ma texted me saying that they were outside, I told everyone & we all grabbed our things & headed to the truck. Huncho helped us put our bags in. Ma went inside to check everything & turned off the security, locked up & we left shortly afterwards.

•••••

We finally arrived back in Chicago. Huncho dropped Ma, Suave & I off at our new home. It was a pretty white family home with black lined around the windows, rims & front door. It was a moving truck outside with our furniture & things in it.

Ma gave me & Sauve a duplicate key to the house. I walked inside & looked around, definitely different from what I'm used too but I loved it & was appreciative nevertheless.

The movers & us moved in all the boxes from the truck & placed them in their labeled rooms. I went into my room & dropped my stuff off, unpacking a few things.

Ma called us downstairs, Me & Suave walked down to where she was.

"We put all the stuff into the house, I have to head out with Huncho to set up at the new warehouses." She said.

"Mama I need to go & talk to coach man you know we haven't been here & I ain't tryna get booted." Suave whined.

Ma nodded. "Boy cmon I'll drop you off, Saiyan be safe ok? There isn't security installed in here yet, that comes in two days. Don't leave unless necessary & text me."

I nodded my head.

Ma grabbed her keys & bag, Suave picked up his gym bag & put it on his shoulder.

"Love you!" They both said to me while leaving out the door.

I waved them off & went to lock the door behind them.