twenty.

Saiyan Ineas BrownChicago, Illinois 📍da trap

Saiyan Ineas Brown
Chicago, Illinois
📍da trap.

"You bagged & counted everything?" I asked Lana, she nodded.

"Yea i'm done, hm." She passed me the duffel bags filled with new inventory that came in.

"Ight bet imma take these to the back, meet me in the office so we can tell Drillz & nem wassup."

Lana got up & walked out the back room while I headed my way to the big supply closet where we stored the drugs, guns, etc.

Ma & Huncho had us running the trap for the day while they were away on a buissness trip. I was happy because I haven't been here in a while & I loved giving orders & being boss in charge.

I walked up to the closet & put in the passcode that was on the door, it opened & I placed the bags on the shelf's & left out.

I walked back up to the front where the office was & sat down at the desk with Lana. Drillz & Hans were in there, they're Ma & Huncho's underdogs & were there to make sure we & everything was straight.

Hans has been with Ma & Huncho for the longest tho, I seen him as family, like my Unc.

"Ight yall," I started. "Yall need to see what's up with 3hree & nem, they been sending out a few shots & I don't need us going down."

3hree is another one of our opps, hes from another part of chicago. He doesn't get talked about much because they asses scary forreal but now they wanna play leap frog.

"Got you." Drillz said walking out.

"Look at lil T, I see you managing shit. I'm proud." Hans said. 

I laughed. "Man you know when it's time to get busy I do my thing, but I heard bout you raiding Mylo's warehouse. How you find it?"

"I followed one of his people I caught out lacking, he wasnt paying attention or nun so I said why not, Julez & nem came with me."

"You coo as hell, Imma hit you up later tho Unc." I said, he nodded & left out.

"I'm so tired man." Lana complained.

"I don't know, I like running the trap." I replied smirking a bit.

"I bet, crazy ass."