Chapter 1 - Hundred Years Has Passed

Raskreia stared at the beautifully polished wooden door before her. Behind the large door carved in gold, a person she loved very much was lying in a long sleep that would somehow end.

Nearly a hundred years have passed since the Great War that killed more than half of Earth's population. The desire to become stronger makes people use science to kill their own people. Greed made the werewolves leave their comfortable lives in the interior of the forest and moved to a place where humans were at war. The nobility cannot be separated from it all. They formed camps, fought ruthlessly slaughtered anyone who got in their way, leaving the weak in their midst, trapped waiting to die without being able to do much to maintain their existence.

Lukedonia, which had been peaceful for thousands of years, did not escape the invasion. Raskreia as the holder of the highest power came down directly to face the intruders. They fought to the death. The fighting was over when the blood had been spilled. The opposing side finally gave up after years of carrying out attacks that did not bear sweet fruit.

Because of that war, Raskreia almost lost many loyal followers. Kei Ru, Rozaria Elenor, Ludis Mergas, Claudia Tradio, and thousands of other fighters from each clan died in the war, following the Rajak Kertia, who had already entered the phase of eternal sleep. Because of that war, Lukedonia's top brass had to be willing to see the greatest creature she had ever met, the only one whom she admitted had power beyond herself and the other nobles, sleeping for so long to recover his strength which had been drained from constant fighting.

???:- "You've been standing there for two whole days."

Raskreia turned her head. The voice came from a man with blonde hair who was smiling faintly at him. There was sympathy in the man's blue eyes when he saw the girl return a polite smile at him.

Frankenstein:- "In the past, Master was also very happy to stand for a long time staring at something."

Raskreia knows that, In the past, every time she visited the Noblesse's residence, the tall, dark-haired man must have been standing on the window sill, himself staring at the drifting clouds while letting the breeze greet his face. Now, the alone man is completely alone in his resting chest, with no one knowing when he will wake up.

Raskreia:- "Your master slept a long time, Frankenstein,".

Her eyes were fixed on the large door that stood majestically in front of her, but what she saw was the shadow of a sad-eyed man who had slept with nearly a thousand full moons.

Frankenstein:- *stared at the door, too. The corners of his lips were pulled to the side* "I'm sure Master would be sorry if he knew what he had missed so far."

Raskreia nodded, confirming the words of the man beside her. Many things have happened since Raizel entered his long sleep phase.

Their human comrades - one of the biggest reasons Raizel didn't want to leave school even though the situation was so dire - had long since died without ever knowing who Raizel, Raskreia, and the other nobles were. Yuna and Suyi even joked by saying how jealous they were because of Raskreia, who at every meeting they seemed to never age, even though it had been decades since they graduated from high school. The joke was only answered by a modest smile by Raskreia, and they immediately concluded that there was an expensive beauty product behind the girl's toned skin.

~Flashback~

Suyi and Yuna both have grown winks on their faces and looked like they were much older than Raskreia And Seira.

Suyi:- Seriously, you two haven't changed one bit since we saw you 20 years ago.

Yuna:- Yhea, we look like we are much older than you two.