𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

A/N: Welcome back to Second World!

I have finally update this book again. I can't believe it took so long to write this chapter but I have finally finished writing today! I'm sorry for the lack of content but my online classes are take my motivation from my writing.

Still, Max's characteristics is still work progress along with other characters that will coming soon!

Also good news, on December or maybe another month when I get my new computer, I will be making a YouTube channel or maybe Twitch where I can be live streaming for a first time. There, I can chat you guys about Second World while I am drawing. Yes, I am doing live streaming while drawings. You can watch me draw even though I sometime struggling on drawing poses or something like that but I can chat with anyone that come to my stream if I have one day. I will try find a time to stream but I don't know when the perfect time for you guys to come since we are all from different countries so it's hard to stream when we have different times. But I do stream anytime whenever it's free day. I hope one day when we can chat together on stream.

Right now, I am drawing on Zero's new design concept and I will draw more of the characters soon!

Okay onto the story;

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

What is Soul Weapons?

Soul Weapons was born from the Mother of All Weapons. Yes, they were born from their own mother even though they are weapons but they have feelings.

The Mother of All Weapons was first appeared in 1000 years ago and to this day, she still here, giving her children to the humans who desired power. It's somehow become a tradition to the young children once aged 15 years old when the teens become more independent into their desires and was given a weapon from her. However, not everyone were blessed to own a Soul Weapons.

It's hard to say in words since I don't want to sound so rude but I can say in simple terms. In other words, the Mother of All Weapons is very picky of choosing better master for her children. Like, many of the commoners couldn't offer a lot of money to come here to meet the Mother and it is cost a lot of money but thanks to Katsuki because he is a noble and a member of the Four Mages so he can make me exception. Including noble children, there are some children didn't get blessed from the Mother.

For example like Zero - who is one year older than me, got his own Soul Weapon first before Zack and I. Zero is an orphan yet he was blessed with Soul Weapons even without his family background which The Mother likes him.

(Zero is now 16 and he got his own Soul Weapon last year at September 16th. His Soul Weapon is twin swords which represent of his dead little brother and him.)