𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐋𝐄

A/N: Hey guys, it had been a while since September 2020 is the last update. Because I wanted to get a break from this book but it took a while for me to pick up this book again since assignments are taking more times to finish and other things happens in this year. Not only that, there are a lot of changes in this story as well because I wanted to have female love interests since I realized that I love the girls so much that I wanted Max to have them as his love interests. In other words, a harem for Max.

Because my girls are precious to me but of course, I didn't choose all of them because some of them are more younger than Max and one of them is his little sister. So I picked three girls as Max's love interests. They haven't show themselves in the story yet but they will be show in near future chapters. Even if you are dropping this book because of this changes, I don't care because they are my original characters and this is my story. I don't care if you are here for BL but please respect my decisions because the girls are precious to me in the story as well.

Also, please don't mention any anime in this book because this is an original story, not a fanfiction. I know there is an original character named Katsuki here but I don't understand why my character is being compare with Bakugou Katsuki just because they had the same name. Listen, this name is common in Japan and everyone had the same name. Not to mention, I had Katsuki before I knew BNHA and my Katsuki is a father and man who is more older than Bakugou Katsuki. I know I probably should change his name but I can't pick a good name for him because I am suck of it.

So please understand, don't mention him or other characters from anime here.

Okay, onto the story.

++++++++++

I always dreamt of people that I never met before. Even if it's a dream, it's more like memories of someone's. Though I wondered why these memories are even related to me for. I'm no special other than processing Anima of Acceptability or someone who reborn again inside my sister's story.

Why do I kept seeing these memories?

Just who are they?

Just what are they to me?

"Max, it's time to wake up!" Again with the same routine, Maddox shouted behind my door while knocking loudly. I groaned at the sound of banging on the door. My sister sure is becoming more violent these days.

But she's changed a lot after few years.

"Max!" the door slams open at the moment when I finally stand up from the bed.

When she saw me standing from the bed, she's starting to pout. "Geez! If you are awake, you should answer me!" She complained.

I just yawned while walking to the closet to change my upper clothes. "I don't have the energy for it." I said as I removed my shirt.

"Dad is finish making breakfast so hurry up!" Said Maddox before leaving my room. I sighs at her attitude.

I can see the difference from her younger self who was more shy and clumsy but her current self is more violent and harsh spoken. She really does changed a lot.

Few years has passed so quickly and I just turns 15 years old this year because today is my birthday as I looked at the calendar on year desk. A sticker of a cute bear is stick on the date. Today is August 1st, 2057.

I never imagined that it had been 7 years since then. I have been training a lot with dad. He trained my stamina and my body. The result is out from my exception. My grow spurt hit me so sudden when I turned 13 years old. Right now, I am 164cm tall. I can't believe I am overcome my ideal height which is 150cm. I cannot wait in the future.