Without You.

You can’t forget someone when you’re still hoping for them to come back.

The question is, ‘will I ever stop hoping?’

-

I miss you.

So so much.

It’s been a year.

Would you still come back?

You promised me.

Would you still fulfill it?

It’s still him.

The man in my heart.

I still can’t forget him.

Everyone told me to forget everything about him because they believe that he’ll never come back.

But no, I would never forget him. Heck no.

I would hold onto him, onto his promise.

He is a man of his words.

“I just want to know if you’re doing fine.” Tears welled from deep inside me and coursed down my cheeks.

“Is that too much to ask?” My voice became thick, my throat tightening making my voice crack.

“If it is, just to see him from afar. Even if he already have a girlfriend, damn it I would be happy for him.” I sobbed out, holding my chest tight. Stopping my heart from beating too aggressively against my chest.

“Nadech, please come back. Please, I’m begging you.” I whimpered, whispering his name over and over.

“I’ve felt too much suffering already. Isn’t it enough? Do I still need to suffer more, baby?”

Her mother was just outside, by her room’s door. She was always there, hearing her cries every single night.

Her mother tried to comfort her at first. But she also gave up. She’s been eaten up by sadness and no one can get her out of it. Except for him. Nadech is a big exception for that.

She also tried to call Nadech’s mother, but she also don’t pick up her calls. She really wants to make her daughter happy. She’s been sad for God knows how long.

If she could only take all the pain from her daughter, she would willingly take it.

1 YEAR AGO.

N-nadech, d-don’t leave m-me. P-please?” I pleaded, sniffing and sobbing harder.

“Ya, I also don’t want to leave you.” He hugged me, letting me feel the warmth as I bury my face on his chest.

“You’ll come back, promise me?” My voice cracked, and it looks like it pained him. Probably feeling how hurt I am right now.

“You’ll wait for me, promise me?” He smiled, a stray tear fell on his cheek. He cupped my face, sincerity flashed in his orbs but I can see the underlying pain behind those.

I nodded, giving him the sweetest smile.

“You know that I have a weak heart. Then why are you letting me cry.” He joked, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

I laughed along him. Trying to make myself feel at ease.

“How long will it take, bear?” I asked, using my baby tone knowing that he personally loves it to hear.

“I don’t know. All I’m sure is that, I’ll come back to you no matter what.” He sweetly uttered, kissing my forehead tenderly.

“I’ll wait for you, no matter how long.” I tried to stop my tears from falling, but it was no use right now.