secret revel part-1

So let's continue the story......hope you all remember the last part if not then plz check the last part so that u can recall the story.......

After continuous crying drishti slept in that position only.....

On the other hand....

Divya:shikhar i think di k saath kuch gadbad hai kyuki last 1 week se she is so low...

Shikhar:nahi divya mujhe lagta hai u r overthinking it....shayad akshay achanak gayab hogaya thats why she is feeling such but dont worry dheere dheere sab thik hojayega....

Divya:hmm hope so... Chalo lets go there kya pata vaha kuch mil jaye...

Divya and shikhar gone to another shop.....

In the mean time....at shergill house...

Lavanya:baby thank u so much u let me stay here for a night

Rakshit:it's ohk lavanya no need for thanks....

Lavanya:ohkk so let me take a leave byee baby...

Saying she kissed rakshit's cheek and left....

Rakshit was sat in his room's balcony....

Rakshit's room

Rakshit's room

His Balcony....

Rakshit:kyu god??? Why kyu kiya aapne drishu k saath esa??? She is the most innocent and pure soul toh phir usko kyu itna suffer karna pad raha hai???? She genuinely liked that bastard akshay.....Kitni baar kaha tha maine ki dont....mat kar uspar trust mujhe voh thik nahi lag raha but noo she had to do against my saying....aghhh i wish that akshay didnt came in our lives....i lost my bestieee my drishu meri sabkuch thi voh aur iss ek incident ki vajah se today we are not same....please god please do something koi miracle koi magic jisse she could come out from that incident and again start living her life to the fullest....i want my drishu back....my naughty bubbly chirpy drishu back......and I will do anything to get her back.....

At sharma mansion...

Drishti has woked up.....she washed her face took pen and diary from the table and gone to balcony....

she washed her face took pen and diary from the table and gone to balcony

Balcony

Drishti sat on chair opened her diary and started writing something on that....
Diary....

Hey my love, missed me??? I missed u a lot I know from last many days I hadn't met u but what to do life has changed many upside down....it had took 369degress turn and now miy life is all a mess....i dont know what's going on in my life and what to do in my life.....strage ryt??? Ohk let me start from starting....

It all started when I met akshay...yes I told na I met akshay in trip...i thought I liked akshay and I was very happy that he was goona come to mumbai...i shared these thing with my group and all were so shocked....divi was very happy for me as for the first time I liked any guy...shikha and romi were not stopping at any Cost to tease me...lavanya ughhh I really don't get good vibes from her dont know why but ya I don't like her she was too somewhat happy and congratulated me but my rakshit..my bestest friend my partner in crime my everything...he was not at all happy....he seemed to be angry and annoyed I don't know why but he said that akshay is not good for me.....i asked him that why??? But he just said that he doesn't get good vibes from him and I shouldn't go for him....

nowhere

I wish I had heard his warning and his sayings....if I had listened him then today my life would be a way better.....and this mess wouldn't be happened......

I really wish to share these with someone but with whom????? I can't tell about these to anyone if someone got to know then they will sympathize me will give me taunts and if these society will get to know about mine and rakshit's marriage then then I won't be able to answer anyone....our families reputation will be at cost and moreover when rakshit is not only accepting these marriage then how can I accept that other all will accept our marriage??? Rakshit said to forget these things but how??? How can I forget these thing??? It is not easy to forget what things happened in past few days....

Please god please help me guide me that what to do???? How can I forget things and start a fresh??? How can I be that old drishti who was before these incident???? I m really tired thinking these....i m really confused what to do??? I lost my buddy my best friend my rakshit after these incident...
I really want this marriage to work I don't know why but I want these....bcoz marriage isn't a thing of playing...it is very pure very auspicious and how can I throw these holy thread from my neck.....i know rakshit doesn't want but it's my life after all ryt??? I should have these ryt to decide what I want and what I don't want....

Dear diary....if u have any idea any solution then please tell me...

                                         Urs drishti❤❤

She closed the diary and started a song in her mobile....

Song:princess doesn't cry.......

She closed her eyes and felt the song in every way possible....

Soon she heard her mom calling her for dinner....

Drishti washed her face again and plastered a fake smile on her lips and gone down stairs for dinner....

Divya informed that she is going to her frds house for night out.......

So at dinner there was Sarthak Vidhya Romi and Drishti....

They discussed many things and romi too made fun cracked silly jokes but drishti was in no mood so she was just humming in each and everything....

Sarthak and vidhya told drishti that if she have any problems then she can share with them and drishti said that she is just tired ntg else so not to worry about her.....

After having dinner they all went to their respective room and slept....

So guyss this was today's part

I hope u all enjoyed and liked it.. .

What is the reality behind the marriage???

What did akshay do???

Keep thinking...

Don't forget to press the star button at the end....

Thank you❤❤❤❤