chapter 2

Eyes red as blood with a firey and ruthless personality, these were the attributes of alpha catherine sapphire.

Catherine sat at the back of the car as she stared at the tress zooming past her., Before finally she saw a pack sign indicating that she was now entering the bloodrave packs territorial grounds.
As she drove , she kept trying to ignore the squeezing sensation in her heart as well as the feeling of dread that was beginning to grow right beside it.
" Stupid mate bond, why did mine have to be an omega granted he had been promoted but the blood of omegas still flow within him , well it's not like he can pose any challenge to me even if he can, he will have to survive the badlands first " .
With this train of thought, she accelerated towards the pack grounds that were beginning to appear.

Meanwhile....

Daron opened his eyes to meet the glaring light of the sun after realizing that at some point, he had changed back to his human form.
Sitting up and beginning to inspect his surroundings, the events of yesterday and the strange stream of messages entered his mind
" 😑...So it seems like in the struggle for my life I somehow awakened a gaming ability, a werewolf with gaming powers that's a first "
Despite being one who was never much of a believer in deities, Daron felt extremely grateful to which ever one was watching over him.
' since this is supposed to work like a gaming system , meaning I'm supposed to complete these quest to gain experience points as well as slay some other creatures to level up, my life has been turned into a f*cking game fantastic ' grumbled Daron as he walked through the land In search of a place he could call an abode.
After what seemed like hours, he finally found a cave , inspecting the interior he found that it was fairly high and large enough to accommodate 14 other wolves excluding him.

Name : Daron von phantom
Race : werewolf
Level : 15
Exp : 200/500
Soul power : 20
Pack : none
Rank : exiled
Health : 500
Atk : 25
Def : 20
Dex : 25
Aura : 5

Skills :
Acharge ( passive )

Title :
Exiled of the blood lake pack

Quest :
Survive for 1 year
Reward : 2000 experience

" 😓 Let's get this over with, one year shouldn't be too hard to accomplish and who knows maybe something chill will happen "