(The 11th Hour) Mad man in hand cuffs

Present day.

I am a very loyal friend and I will dive through hoops for my friends,,,, but when I got a call from Amy saying a mad man broke into her house and is now knocked out in her hall. I contemplated leaving it for her to deal with it but curiosity got the better of me and I cant help but want in on this adventure. I slowly arrive to the Pond residence running up the stares to see my best friend in her police outfit and the mad man knocked out on the floor, cuffed to the radiator.

"really Amelia? the outfit?" I ask as I try not to laugh my head off.

"Shut it Phoenix. Its this or a maid's outfit. Now the plan is you live here and I am the first to arrive on the scene. Got it?" Amy said using my full name, which I hate.

"Yes ma'am" I walk over to the wall as the man on the floor starts to wake up.

"White male, mid-twenties, breaking and entering. Send some back up I have him restrained" Amy says into her fake walkie talkie before turning to the man. "Oi! You, sit still."

"Cricket bat. I'm getting cricket bat." SHE HIT HIM WITH A CHRICKET BAT? I love this girl.

"You where breaking and entering" I say causing him to notice me behind Amy. I give him a smug smile because this is a funny situation to be in.

He quickly tries to stand up from his seated position, but he clearly didn't know, he was handcuffed to the radiator.

"Well, that's much better. Brand new me. Whack on the head, just what I needed."

"Do you want to shut up now? I've got back up on the way" why Amy never became an actor I have no idea.

"Hang on, no, wait. You're a policewoman"

"And you are breaking an entering. See how this works?"

"But what are you doing here? Where's Amelia?" I haven't known Amy her whole life but I've been here for a lot of it and no one calls her Amelia anymore, who is he?

"Amelia Pond?" I ask taking a step next to Amy defensively.

"Yes, Amelia. Little Scottish girl. Where is she? I promised her 5 minutes but the engines where phasing. I suppose I must have gone a bit fer. Has something happened to her?" 5 minutes.... The man who promised her 5 minutes? But it can't be. I look to Amy who looks shocked to say the least.

"Amelia hasn't lived here in a long time" I say taking a subtle step in front of Amy but I think he picked up on it.

"How long?" he slightly raised his voice at this.

"Six months" I respond quickly.

"No. no. no. no. I can't be six months late. I said 5 minutes. I promised" neither me or Amy said anything to him, Amy just turned around and started walking to the other end of the hall. "What happened to her? What happened to Amelia pond?" we did answer him, Amy just stayed with her back to him and I dropped my head.

"Sarge, it's me again. Hurry it up. This guy knows something about Amelia pond." Amy said into her fake walkie talkie, keeping her act up.

"I need to whoever lives in this house, right now" the man says looking between me and Amy.

"I live here" I said leaning against the railing.

"but you're a boy" well done captain obvious.

"Yeah, and this is where I live. Got a problem with that?"