If you like this story comment and I'll make it into a story!

Why is it that when your a kid like 5-10 everyone tells you stop doing that stop doing this and then when your a teen everyone tells you this is the time to be a kid do everything you can’t when your an “adult” but those same people also say ‘stop acting like a little kid’ or ‘you're basically an adult start acting like one’ but when you do they say ‘your too young to understand’. Being a teen is the worst, you're not an adult or a kid you're always in the wrong. 

It’s not even like the movies. Honestly I wish it was, then it would be easy! You are weird but then the jock likes you and is happy ever after? I mean, how did you even think of that? It’s the worst! You're only cool if the hottest guy likes you and they dump the hottest girl for you? I mean I would even date them. 

Everyday feels like an eternity and a second at once. I wake up get ready for school, go to tim hortons for a cold brew because I ‘accidently’ only got 4 hours of sleep last night, get to school just her some pick me girl to say ‘o..m...g you look terrible what happened?’ then I’d roll my eyes and say I didn’t really sleep then she'd say ‘oh well I only got 3 hours of sleep sooo and I still look like this’ then she’ll see my tims cup and say some snarky comment about how coffee is bad for you and then take a sip of her starbucks drink. I’d just continue walking until I finally got to the one person I could stand in that hell whole. My favorite acquaintance, Maddie. At that time she’d probably say something like ‘you don’t have any money, how do you always have a cold brew?’ and i’d say ‘love finds a way’ she'd smile and roll her eyes and i’d give a slight giggle. Then brendan would find us and roll his eyes at me ‘you're going to go broke if you buy one of those any day’ and i’d mock him by saying ‘At list I would have my coffee with me’ Brendan and I had a weird relationship, we hated each other but hang out everyday. We did it for Maddie. We’d walk into class and sit at the back, I’d drop a box of 10 timbits on Mr.C’s desk on mondays because mondays suck and it made me his favorite so I got to sit at the back with my feet up. Mr.C’s my favorite teacher. We'd always make jokes and he’d kinda let me do whatever if I got my work in on time. My sister went to this school before me so he knew me when I was a kid. He's super funny and makes class almost standable. Today I had Mrs.Smith for health and she asked the class ‘if you could pick one thing to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?’ As soon as she asked the question Brendan said ‘I know what Lizzy would have’ then turned around in his chair to face me and said ‘cold brew extra cold like her heart’ I smirked and flipped him off. He smirked back while giving me the stick eye and turned. I don’t know why we have to hang out with him. Just because he’s Maddies brother. I mean I understand why nobody else wants to hang with him but us? Mrs. Smith as usual didn’t yell at Brendan because as she says ‘boys be boys’ ya she's that teacher. But she was fine telling me that I couldn’t do that and if I did again I would be sent to the principal's office. Brendan seemed satisfied with himself that I got yelled at. So I decided to pull my desk back so his arm slipped off it and fell. I tried to not laugh but it was too hard. But my smile was soon removed when Ms.Smith told me to go to the principal's office. I was so fed up with her and I did something that I probably should not have done. “Elizabeth Gracine, go to the principal's office right now! I will not tolerate disobedience in this class!” As those words hit my ears it happened. I stood up from my desk pulling my chair back and stamping my hands down on my desk in one movement. “Disobedience? Disobedience?” I said it getting louder each time I said it. “Are you seriously going to tell me that I’m being disobedience when not even a week ago mattheo draw a p*nis on the choice board and you just erased it and say ‘wow how artistice’ ” 

“Do not use that language in this classroom!”

“Oh ya your right talking about language maybe we should talk about marcus and brads language because I have not hear them say one sentence without swearing 10 times but no me saying p*nis is worse than when Daniel calling anyone who won’t sleep with him a wh*re '' with that everyone started to give little ‘oohh's’ and ‘get it girl!’’s. Mrs.Smith obviously noticed because she was getting mad and started yelling “I will not tolerate this!” “I’m going to call your mother” “everyone sit down now!” and with that I smirked and picked up my bag. “You know what? I think I am done with class today! Good bye Mrs.Smith always a pleasure” I said walking down the rows of desks as the class cheered me out. I knew I was going to regret this later but right now it felt amazing. This was my main character moment. The one that shows everything was going to change and that I was actually cool all along. But sadly that moment ended quickly as I arrived at the doors of the principal's office. 

Thank you so much for reading! I wasn’t really sure what I was doing with this story but it worked out. I’m entering a contest on Wattpad that says it has to be 500 words or less so I couldn’t continue but if you like it comment I'll make another story continuing this one and please vote and share with friends so I can win!!!!