Kiss Me

I entered my appartement and immediately choked through tears. It was my fault. Everything. I should have known. I mess up everything. I looked around at my graduation picture and knocked it to the ground. The frame shattering into pieces. I saw blood. I scraped myself. It didn't feel bad though. Maybe I should join Levi. The world doesn't deserve me anyway. I took my keys and drove to the small  bridge where Levi and I would always have picnics on. The amount of times we went skinny dipping in the lake under it- If I were doing this, I should do it some place Levi & I shared.  " So are you doing it?" The familiar voice was startling and I felt myself slip.  At least I could still drown myself. I big bulky felt arms wrapping around me, falling with me as I hit the water. I turned around to finally see the man with the blue eyes. He smirked as I realized he was holding my waist. " LET GO OF ME YOU SICKO! Do you not get the hint? I don't want to have sex with you" I screamed. When I calmed down I said, " You startled me. I could have drowned." To my surprise he replied "Isn't that what you came here for. I didn't think he would know.  Reading my mind, he then said " It was obvious. I've seen someone do it before. I'm no Sherlock... unless you want to me to solve some of your mysteries..."  " Gross. And how tf are you so chill with this. Again, do you not get the hint you creep ass"  I replied. " Kevin." He said. " Whatever Sicko. How did you find me in such a big city anyway" I responded as I was swimming all the way to shore. " Easy. When I realized that my wallet and car  keys were in the jacket I gave you, I chased after your cab with sum kids bike. " he said.  I couldn't help but laugh at the thought. It was nice to laugh after a long day. " it's not funny. " He said rolling his eyes. Suddenly I slipped on a rock as I was closer to shore and landed on a pointier one. On the same place I cut myself earlier. Ugh. I felt big arms lift me up, moving as he walked. I saw Kevin taking out the car keys keys from my zipped up pocket on my dress. His hands were brushing my skin in a way that made me feel so much warmth. I missed cuddles. I missed touches. I felt those fingers gently rubbing my ankle and the small of my back. I felt burning desire as I said, " kiss me" I thought this perverted hot stranger would accept my offer but instead, he just opened the car door and placed me on the back seat. This must have been a deep cut because I saw blood everywhere on my right leg. Soon enough it was rapped with a towel he must have found in the car from beach day. After all , I haven't cleaned this car in a long, long, time. Then I felt the car moving and my eyelids got heavier as blood was pouring out of me. I was tired. I expected to be woken up on a hospital bed, but was somewhere else instead. I knew it. He was a kidnapper.