De meeting|chapter 1

'Hey Liv!'
I turn around and there I see my best friend 'Millie'.

Millie is a girl and she uses the pronounces she/her. She is 16 years old, 5'4, has long blond hair, lives in England and she is very smart. She likes acting and making tik toks. We've been besfriends for 8 years now!

'Heyy Mill!' I say to her and we hug.

I am Liv btw! I am 17 years old, 5'6, I have brown hair till my shoulders, I also live in England and I use the pronounces she/her. I am also a really big fan of Tom Holland! Tom is a famous actor and he is also a model! He is always so kind to everyone and I love him a lot!

I'm at my locker on school. I've got the middle locker, so that's pretty nice.
We walk to the class together. There's only 3 minutes left before the class starts.
We walk into the classroom an we get a seat in the back.
'So, do you already know who your new stepfather is going to be?' Millie asks me.

Quick intro: my parents have been diforced for a year now. My father is still single and lives in another town (30 minutes drive to his house). He lives there alone with his dog 'Mike'. It is a really nice dog! He bought him when he left the house and moved to the other city. My mother is dating this guy for a few months now and she doesn't want to say who it is. The only thing I know is that he has 4 sons from around my age. I barely know anything about them. I will meet them this afternoon after school and i am kind of excited.

'No. I still don't know anything!' I reply.

The class starts. The first lesson we have today is math. I am really suck in it but Millie is pretty good in it! I'm always blown away by the things she knows about math.
We got another 4 lessons today; English, physics, chemistry and geography.
We're finally done with school at 3.30 pm. It was a boring day but it was nice with Millie! She is always so kind and she is full of energy. It's always fun to be around her!

Millie and i go to our locker, grab our stuff and walk through the doors to outside.

'Look who we got here.' Someone says from behind us.
Oh no.. not again please!
Millie and I turn around.
And there they are. The 4 highclass b*tches from the school: Jessica, Meredith, Sarah and Hailey.

They are all 1 year older than me and Millie. They bully us since the beginning we came on this school. That is around 4/5 years ago. They think they are better than everyone else but they are not.
What you also need to know is that Millie and I are not the most popular girls in the school. Everyone thinks we're weird and strange and that we are nerds. But to be honest, I do not care so much about that.

'What do you want?' I ask , being anoyed by them.
'Oh nothing. We just wanted to say that you 2 are so ugly. ' Jessica says.
'Thankyou for letting us know. Anything else usefull to say?' Millie asks.
They walk all four up to me and Millie and they are standing now really close to us.
'Yes.' Hailey says.
'If you ever flirt with Sam, I will ruin your life.' Says Sarah to me.

Another quick intro: Sam. He is a rugby player and he is one of the most known and hottest guys in our school. I've had a crush on him when I came on school and Sarah noticed that. Sam is now Sarahs' boyfriend for 1 year and i haven't been crushing on him since. But Sarah still thinks i have a crush on him and she is really protective over him. And when i mean really, i mean really!

'You try b*tch.' I say, being anoyed.
'What did you say to me?' Sarah asks and she steps one step closer to me.
'I said: you try b*tch.' I reply.
Sarahs' mouth goes open. She wants to say something but Sam interrupts her.
'Hey Sarah. Do you come? I don't want to be to late for the movie!' He says to her.
Sarah turns around to Sam, looks me 1 time dead in the eye, and then walks to Sam. The other girls follow her too. They all step in different cars and drive away.
'You dared!' Millie says, looking suprised to me. 'I didn't know you could do that!' She says.
I look at her and start laughing.
She starts laughing too.

We walk to the bus and get in.
It's a 10 minutes drive from school to my house and a 15 minutes drive for Millie.
Millie and I talk about me meeting my stepfather and my stepbrothers in 10 minutes.
When I get at my stop, I say bye to Millie and I step out of the bus. I just have to walk 3 minutes to my home.
I am really nervous to meet my new brothers and my stepfather.

What if they don't like me?
What if they think I'm weird?
What if they think I'm mean?

I'm almost at my home.
I'm at home. I open the front door and walk inside.
I take off my coat and shoes.
I hear some voices when I'm walking closer to the frontroom.
I hear some familiar voices.
They are from people who actually can't be here.
They sound really familiar to me and I know it aren't the people who I think it are, but the voices.
Those voices look a lot like theres!
I stand really close to the door, afraid for opening it.
My heart is pounding really fast.
I am really nervous at this point.

Their voices. It can't be them. It just can't be!

I reach my hand to the handle of the door and i open the door.
Everyone looks at me.
And it are them!
It is the holland family! (Without Nikki Holland ofcourse).