IMPORTANT NOTE

The rain softly tapped the windows of his castle as he — the one above, examined the ever so peaceful land of Arastia below him.

"What are you afraid of, child? The rain won't do you no such thing as harm," chuckling at the young boy who sat silently beside him — eyes holding utter fear within them. The older then started humming a sweet melody — a song to which he hoped would calm the boy down as both watched the land's people have fun.

— a story of a man named Technoblade, crowned as the Blood God and is cursed with immortality who took home Ranboo, a young boy afraid of the rain.

TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNINGS:
Mentions of abandonment, violence, blood, death of certain characters.

Do proceed to the story with caution. Will be adding more warning if ever I see one that is needed to be dropped here.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This book will simply be containing platonic relationships. This is a work of fiction, nothing in this story is true and this is not meant to harm anyone in any way. If any of the cc are uncomfortable with anything that is stated in this book, then I will gladly take this book down.

Take note that I am a bit lazy as a person and there's a high possibility that my focus won't be in this book resulting for late uploads and such. I made this book to practise writing and maybe to improve it.

I will be apologising in advance for any typographical and grammatical errors that you will see in every chapter. English isn't my first language, if you wish to correct me then feel free to do it calmly.