1: New City New Hope

Jane

I sat in the car next to Nikkie, she  always looked so peacefully, like so innocent. I am gettin a bit tired gettin the same exponation for moving to new places but i still hated the last city anyway. I hope Phoenix will be great, without bitches in this school who always make people want to kill themselfs.

When the car stoped I saw a big white stone house with stares up to the door, mom and dad really trying to make me feel like we're going to stay here.

"So, what do you think? 4 months?" I hear a voice behind and I immidatly knew it was Nikkie.

"Nah, more like 4 weeks, we stayed in denver for 6 days before this. I didint even have a lesson in our so called last school, I mean really...we didint had a first day." I said as Nikkie knew I was angry on mom and dad.

"Okay so i know you're upset but i think this is gonna be home, come on we have to think positiv."

"Positiv Nikkie? Really, this is our 18 place we're gonna live on if you can say one thing thats positiv i am biting my thumb off. " I said with anger in my voice trying to not yell.

"I dont want you to bite your thumb off but its the first day tomorrow and not only for us, its also everyones first day of shcool."

I rolled my eyes as I let out a sigh. "Alright sure you won that one" I said with a smile on my face.

I took all my stuff  in to a big hall with marble floor, i saw big stairs right infront of me, i looked at my left side and saw a room with flat tv and a huge black sofa standing infront of it. I looked at my right side and saw a huge modern kitchen. Everything was huge.
I walked up by the stairs and saw mom.

"There you are Jane, your room is on the left in this corridor" she said as she pointed with her finger to a door a few meters away. "And we have two toilets, one for you and Nikkie, in your corridor and one for me and dad." she said and then walked away.
How sick, all I could see was doors and rooms and corridors, but the weirdest thing was that the family was separated in two diffrent parts of the house.

I got into my room and it was Kinda boring but i guess enough for a 16 years old girl, my sister was 17 but soon about to be 18. I've never had freinds exept from my sister. And especially not a boyfreind. Not because i didint want to, but i guess that they just didint notice me.

I packed up all my stuff on a black bed, it had darkblue blanets on it. My mom just thinking that j hate colours but i actually love them but not the lightest ones. The room had a wihte wall full with leaves on it, a mirror in a corner, a table with shelves over it where i placed more random stuff like some necklace and and a soft toy i got from my grandma when i was four but she is dead now...my mom said she got into a carcrash  but i know she was lying becuse the police took her drivning licence when she drove too fast.

"You good?" A voice interruped my thougts. It was Nikkie of course.

"Yeah, just thinking...what are you going to wear tomorrow?" i asked.

"Hmmm...what you think about light blue jeans and a baggy top? With a-"

"leather jacket" i cut her off.

"yeah, that sounds really good actully, you?"

"How about baggy black jeans with my tight tiger t-shirt and maybe a thick black and darkgreen shirt over?"

"That sound hilarious!" she said as she sat down on my bed.
"Did you think on something special when i came in?" she had worridsome in her eyes.

"Not really, but i hope that this school dont have that bitch from scottdale, you remember her?"

"Omg! Yes, that tracy. But Jane...theres alway and i mean always...a bitch in school. Okay?" she said with her eyes looking deep in mine.

"Okay." i said short.

"Dinner!" A voice said, it was mom. I was imprest id she could cook fod on 20 minuts but when we came down it was some sawitches and juice.
---------
After dinner it was time for bed and I out my pyjamas and laid back in my bed and shuted my eyes, it didint take long time for me to fall asleep. But memories came up in my dreams.

I'm standing in the hallway in the hospital, people, doctor are rushing from side to side. A big carcrash, i remember the day...too well. I'm going slowly forward in the hallway, counting the number on the door. 76, 77, 78, 79, 80...81. I lift my hand for open the door and when i stand there looking at my grandma lying in that disgusting bed with the beep beeping that sound over and over again.
I'm walking up to her and standing right next to her, grabing her hand and then suddenly the beep stops and I run up to a red buttom. And doctor coming rushing in and pushing me away out of the room so hard that i fall to the ground, as i stand up the time swiched to a funeral and there i am standing infront of her coffin my grandmas coffin. I'm wearing all black clothes and a tear fallling down on my cheek...

Soo that was the first chapter of the story. Hope you likes it byee!