Chapter 11

Yay an update (・ω・)ノ sorry for updating late! anyways enjoyyyy

Kageyama's friends are hanging out with Atsumu and his friends this day, of course m a l l ✨.

"Tobio-chan!, give me your numberrrrr!" Oikawa excitedly exclaimed as he fished out his phone from his pocket, Kageyama blinked comprehending on what happened for a moments, sighing he also fishes out his phone from his pocket, and giving him his number to Oikawa. "Thank you~" Oikawa smiled and gave a piece sign to him.

Kageyama just gave a small giggle. "Give your number too!" Noya said happily, once again Kageyama sighed and decided to give them his number, only to the people who's asking for it though. 

After finishing to give them his number, he and Yamaguchi approached Osamu, Akaashi, and Iwaizumi.

Atsumu eyed them and gave a menacing glare that Osamu saw, He smirked when he noticed Atsumu getting annoyed.

"Let's go shopping for sweets again~" Akaashi smirked, as Kageyama happily nodded, they chuckled at that. "Let's go!" Osamu snickered as they basically dragged Kageyama and Yamaguchi to shops.

"Eh! they immediately leave us!, no fair they dragged Tobio-chan with them!" Oikawa whined. "Damn... Especially when i told myself i was the one who's gonna be hanging out with Kageyama next time..." Suna muttered obviously disappointed that he didn't get a chance on getting to know Kageyama.

"Don't worry uh... Maybe we can ran into them while shopping at least?" Suga said not sure on how to comfort them. "Good idea Refreshing-chan!, we can just follow them!" Oikawa beamed. "Hey, that's not my name, why am i complaining you call me that sometimes... W-Wait!, no! that isn't what i said Oikawa! we don't just follow them!" Suga sighed and immediately widened, when he realized on what Oikawa said.

"Too late..." Sakusa sighed when he saw Oikawa hurriedly followed Kageyama and the others, they sighed and decided to follow them, well not all of them only some decided to follow Oikawa's somewhat called 'plan'.

They stopped when they saw Osamu and the others in a candy shop, trying some sweets, Atsumu grits his teeth when he saw Osamu happily run his fingers through Kageyama's raven locks with so much familiarity, what got Atsumu more mad is at the fact that Kageyama doesn't do anything about it, and just relaxes, it's like it's a normal thing for Osamu to do to Kageyama.

"No fair Osamu-chan, i also want to run my fingers through Tobio-chan's soft looking hair!" Oikawa whisper shouted. "Calm down..." Kita mentally facepalmed, asking himself on why he decided on following Oikawa.

Maybe because he's worried they might cause trouble.

Iwaizumi saw at the corner of his eyes Oikawa, he smirked. "So they followed us huh?" Iwaizumi thought to himself, and went to whisper to Akaashi on what he saw, Akaashi looking at him with a raised eyebrow and went to peek at the side.

There he saw Atsumu, Oikawa and the others 'hiding', if that's what they're gonna call it, if they are... Well lemme just tell you they suck at hiding themselves.

Osamu frowned when he saw Akaashi peeking at something, he also peeked and gave a small smirk, Kageyama noticing it and frowns. "What's wrong?" Kageyama muttered to Osamu. "It's nothin' Tobio-kun" he replied to Kageyama and giving him a smile, Kageyama gave a small blush and just nodded.

"If you say so..." Kageyama nods. "Let's go somewhere else" Akaashi whispered as Osamu and Iwaizumi agreed and dragged Kageyama and Yamaguchi, leaving the two clueless and questioning on what's happening. "Quick follow!" Hoshiumi gave a screech, and they started to follow the others slowly.

"Are we seriously gonna keep following them?, i mean we can just ask Kageyama to hang out with us next..." Sakusa sighed, as he scrunched up his nose from the germs when he accidentally bumps into other people from the crowded mall. "Do what'cha want Omi-kun!, but we're followin' them" Atsumu hissed. "Ugh..." Sakusa grumbled and decided to just follow what the others are doing.

Lol sorry its short (・Д・)ノ