t h r e e

THEODORE

I walk out of my room and make my way to my fathers office, making sure he doesn't wake up. I turn on his computer and type in his password, I go to Korean mafias files. I go through them all and try to get anything on where they are right now.

Being trapped in this house in Italy for three years is not good for me, I don't know how much longer I can take. I need to see her, there's been so many times where I've wanted to sneak out and see her but my dad catches me before I can.

I don't care if she has a kid, I'll raise them as my own, hopefully the bastard of a father isn't in the picture.

'They have a certain hideout, I couldn't get the exact location but it's somewhere public, since being in the woods is very obvious. They said it's around the mall, we went to check but we couldn't find them or any type of hideout.'

I read what the mole wrote down, we sent a mole a to their mafia few years back before all this, but it didn't even get us anywhere.

And I didn't try to figure it out myself since I thought this bad blood was over between us, but the son stole from us so I had to kill him, and now they want me. I sit down in his chair and try to solve it, I rub my temples trying to think of where they could hideout that is private yet public and near the mall.

My eyes snap open as I know where they are, I smirk and walk downstairs and get two guns and some knifes. I quickly turn off the alarm system and walk out the door. Taking my fathers keys and driving off in his car. I speed up the car since it was middle of the night, letting the music blast.

I park the car in the parking lot and get out, locking it before I go, I get my gun and turn the safety off. I hold it up as I walk to the Chinese restaurant. I kick the door open and obviously no ones here.

I walk around until I see a door in the kitchen, I try to open it but it's locked. I put my ear to the door and I can hear muffled yelling, I pick at the door lock until it opens. I slowly walk to wear the yelling is coming from.

Someone tried to come after me but I manage to get them into a head lock, I hold my gun to his head as I walk into the room with the yelling. They all stand up from the table and look at me with their hands up.

"Where's Kim?" I ask.

"Not going to tell you," one of them smirk.

"You're not of use then," I shrug and shoot him.

"Anyone else know where he is?"

"We ain't going to tell you," another one says and I shoot him too.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"Yeah, but that's not the matter. Where. Is. Your. Boss?"I ask firmly as I press the gun to the guys head.

None of them speak up so I shoot them all, I shoot the guy I had in a headlock before walking to the door. But before I can I hear groaning, I look behind me to see one of the guys holding his arm where I shot him. I smirk and walk up to him.

"We're going to have fun," I smirk evilly as I pull my knifes out.