13, ɴᴏ

real life and insta story

Olivia and Niall decided to bake a cake for Deja Vu hitting 50 million views on YouTube. Maxine and Griffin where making the icing and eating it.

"Niall!" Olivia yelled when she felt him crack an egg on her head.

Griffin and Maxine looked at her with wide eyes.

"sorry" Niall smiled cheekily.

Olivia was about to say something but was interrupted by the door bel.

"Coming" she called walking towards only for it to ring again "For god sakes I said I'm coming" she yelled.

When she opened the door she was meet face to face with Harry.

Harry smiled when he took in Olivia's appearance she had flour all over her and had egg in her hair still.

"What are you doing love" Harry asked

Olivia looked at him "baking a cake for Deja Vu hitting 50 million views on YouTube" she told him.

Harry felt a little hurt that he wasn't invited to baking a cake with them. He was a bout to say something until Niall, Maxine, and Griffin walked over.

Niall threw his arm over Olivia's shoulder "Sup mate what are you doing here" he asked Harry.

"Oh um I wanted to ask Olivia something..." he trailed off his face dropping slightly as he saw how close Olivia and Niall were.

"What were you going to ask her?" Griffin asked sharing a smirk with Maxine.

Harry glanced at them "If she wanted to hang out tomorrow maybe go out to eat" he said.

"No" Olivia said immediately causing everyone to look at her "I mean I can't go" she said.

Harry looked at her and frowned "why not" he asked.

"She can go" Griffin said and invited Harry inside.

"If you don't want to hang out with me you don't have to" Harry said.

Olivia looked at him and smiled "I will".

oliviahudson has posted on their story...

A/n: this is my favorite chapter I wrote probably

Also Gracie literally looks so cute in that gif
Anyways stream Mess it Up by Gracie Abrams