TWENTY-THREE |fight|

Hanjis POV

I woke up on a bed....when I finally gained my senses I shot up panicking where was I? Where is levi? What happened?

"Hey, hey take it easy" I turn to se eren with a worried face.

"Eren?"

he smiles "yup!"

"You came!?" I was happy to see him.

He nods "yeah your friend moblit got to us and told us the situation so we wanted to save you and levi and the piece of clothing you gave us really helped because mikasa easily tracked you down and led us here"

I smile "where is she?"

He looks at the door of the room "she's outside guarding with Armin"

I nod "who all came?"

"Well me and everyone else then your friend moblit and mikasa and levis uncle and his gang"

"Where are they?"

He sighs "they are with Levi and my guess the boss of the facility"

My eyes widened "Levi? you guys find him!?"

He nods "yeah Sasha and connie did"

I sigh in relief "well we need to go help them"

He shakes his head "you can't go...."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because levi gave us strict orders to escort you out of here safely"

I frown "I don't care what levi says I'm going to help him"

Eren shakes his head again "im sorry hanji but we have to obey his commands"

"Commands my ass I'm going to save him"

"No your not" mikasa opened the door and stared at me.

"Mikasa...." Eren said quietly.

"He will be fine, as I know of Kenny is with him with a bunch of werewolves they will be fine, for now our priority is to get you the hell out of here"

I look down "ok...I'll take your word for it..."

"And there is another reason you can't go...." mikasa said.

I look up at her "what's that?"

"You are pregnant with his kid"

My eyes widened "h-huh?"

She nods "that's the main reason he wants you away from here....so you can be safe"

I look at my stomach....I'm pregnant?.....and with his child....now he certainly has to live...

I nod "alright then let's go"

Mikasa nods and tosses me a gun "it has silver bullets in it we need to go, moblit is outside waiting in a car"

I nod then as I tried to stand my legs gave out and I fell....Eren caught me and helped me up.

"It's the sedative....it hasn't fully worn off yet" I sighed.

Eren bent down "get on my back I'll carry you out"

I nod and got on his back and he stood up werewolves are strong so I probably weighed nothing to him.

We leave the room and start heading down the halls we ran into guards but mikasa and armin transformed taking them out.

While we're running we ran into Jean and historia who were carrying a wounded Sasha and connie....