Sock fic

WARNING: smut

I hear the door creak open and i turn to face it. Sock is standing in the entrance. I quickly cover myself up with the cozy grey blanket beside me, trying not to reveal myself to him. I blush hard, cheeks red. Sock walks closer to me. "Hey y/n whatcha doin in here?" he says with a sly smile.
"oh um just watching Netflix nothing much"
"can i see" he asks suspiciously.
I quickly try to hide my phone under the blanket, but he grabs it from my hand. I look away as i hear him chuckle softly before saying "y/n... no need to be embarrassed, everyone has their needs."
He places his hand under my jawline and turns my face towards him, my watery eyes facing his large googly eyes. I cry out softly, "im sorry sock I-I I didn't-"
He cuts me off. "Shhhh" he places a finger upon my lips, his white cotton polyester blend, softly grazing my red lips. He leans in and kisses me before jumping on top of me, straddling me. He pulls away, my red lipstick smeared on his cotton grey fabric lips. I look down and see that the blanket which was covering me had slid down slightly and i rapidly try to pull it up. He grabs a hold of my wrist, stopping me. "I wanna see your beautiful body y/n." I blush and look down. He slowly pulls the blanket down, revealing me in a matching black lace lingerie set. Garters and everything. I looked hot as fuck. "Damn" he said, his dick growing at the sight. I smile, my face red from all the sweet talk and compliments. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him back down into a passionate kiss. I feel my pussy pulsing and yearning for more. We break away and i flip us over, me on top of him now. I kiss him again and slowly start moving my hand down his clean, soft body. I reach his dick and start stroking it slowly. "Y/n ugh" he groans lowly. I pick up the pace. "Fuck y/n" his moans get more intense. I back up, getting my mouth in line with his tip. Pre-cum dripping from its white fuzzy slit. I roll my tongue around his tip, making him moan in pleasure and wanting more. I gently start sucking and go further and further down on his dick. Up and down, up and down, bobbing my head with pleasure, knowing he's getting close. I start deep throating him fast. "aHH Y/N F-FUCK I-M CLOSE" he yells in a stuttered moan. I stop quickly making him whine from the loss of contact and the cold air upon his wet dick. I begin pumping him slowly with one hand and removing the bottom of my lace underwear with the other. I start fingering myself and feel my wet pussy while continuing to jerk him off. He moans at the sight. "umppff" i moan out under my breath. I reach up and kiss him quickly before lining his tip up with my entrance. "fuck me y/n" he says desperately and i slide in all the way and adjust to his thick cock. I begin bouncing on him and my eyes roll back in pleasure. It feels so good to have his fabric rubbing up against my lips and thrusting inside of me. "Fuck Sock your so good to me" i say through a series of moans. "Your the one riding me here" he says. "I-i m cl-ose" i manage to spit out. I start going faster and harder and he thrusts up into me, hitting my g-spot. "F-fuck" i say as i cum everywhere and he cums in me at the same time. His white fabric, damp and darkened with cum and sweat. He get off of him and lie down next to him, panting. "i love you sock" i say breath heavy. "I love you too y/n." I fall asleep, my head on his chest and he soon falls asleep after, hugging me in tight. His soft fabric keeping me warm.