Alright heres the deal.

ok, i'm so so sooo sorry for not updating🥲.
‼️TW: death, depression, suicidal thoughts ‼️

so here's the deal. i've been going through a really hard time. no joke. i lost my brother last month due to some idiot with a gun who had resentment towards him. ever since then i've just been in a downward spiral. i lost motivation for everything but! with the help of my close friends and a few others i'm slowly getting better. i wanna know if y'all want me to continue this story or delete it and start a new one?( if so who should i write abt?)
but thank you all so much for reading and sticking by. for adding my story to your lists etc. i really love knowing that y'all like reading the shit i put out😭.

thank you so much for the support and remember that you are loved and if you are hurting in silence please please pleaseeeee don't be afraid to reach out. i'm pretty sure if i didn't tell my friends what was going on.. i wouldn't be here today honestly. however i won't succumb to the dark thoughts in my head. i refuse too. i need to stay strong for myself and for others and i hope that you all are the same. if you don't feel comfortable talking to someone you know, talk to me! i'll listen! and i'll help to the best of my ability!! who knows maybe we can even become friends! ( ive made one of the best and closest friendships on this app actually 😂 )
don't worry i'll try my best to update tonight for y'all :)

stay safe and take care of yourselves <3
-Wave<3
( since i shared some personal stuff why not become accustomed right? so here's my nickname feel free to use it)