Party Time

A few months later, my family gets an invitation to a party.

"We're invited to a party?! Wow!" Mom says.

"It must be in an expensive place." Dad says.

"It should say on the card. Read it!"

"Right here!" Mom gasps. Dad, too.

"What?! Where is it?!"

"Honey, you're one lucky girl." Mom says.

Why?! Tell me!"

"The party is at Hotel Mudrin." Dad says.

I gasp and cover my mouth. Hotel Mudrin?!

"Are you serious?! Like, the Hotel Mudrin?!"

They both nod. I jump up and down, ecstatic. That means I can see Jin again!

"What time?"

Mom reads the card again. "Tonight at 7PM."

"OMG, I'm gonna pick an outfit!"

"Our daughter is gonna be so happy when she sees her true love." Dad says.

"Yep. I can't wait to see the look on her face tonight." Mom says.

Upstairs, I go through my closet to find a dress to wear. I had so many dresses that I couldn't choose. "Ugh, how am I gonna choose?! I have so many!" I groan. Then, my mom comes inside my room.

"Maybe I can help you find something."

I smile and she comes over to help me. It took a while cause all of them were so pretty and gorgeous, but we narrowed it down.

"This is the one, honey!" Mom says. "It's gonna look so pretty on you!"
I smile. It was a sparkly black top with a skirt.

 It was a sparkly black top with a skirt

"Thanks. Now, I have to find a pair of shoes that match, which isn't gonna be easy."
"I'll also help you with that, sweetheart."

So me and my mom looked through me closet again to find the perfect shoes. I had a lot of shoes. I had a few heels, but I rarely wear them. I usually just wear Converse. It's my favorite brand.

"Pumpkin, this is it!"

She turns and has a pair of silver heels