Alternate Ending Part 2 (Requested)

This was requested by someone on ao3 and will be the final chapter ;)

Warning!!!
Suicide!!!

There are four kinds of suicide.

Egoistic
Altruistic
Anomic
Fatalistic

Thousands of different ways to do it.

Dream didn't care. He didn't care about the suicide types, or why people would think he did it.

His mind had seemed to become static. He barely noticed anything anymore. He couldn't hear, or see really, his friends. All he could hear was that he was a monster, not good enough, weak...

His mind was constantly swirling, he couldn't see his friends worried looks.

He just wanted out.

And he got out.

Not in the way one would expect.

Not with talking and therapy.

No.

He got out in a much different way.

He got out with 5 pill bottles. All once filled to the brim. An empty house when his friends were gone. A note left with tears and small drops of blood.

He got out.

But not in the way he should've.

Requested: Continuation ;)

Screams.

Agony.

Tears.

They all say outside of the hospital room, waiting to hear what they already knew. They knew.

The doctor walked out, turning to the small gathering if friends and family, and slightly shook his head, "I'm so sorry."

Sapnap fell forward, tears falling and pooling so heavily he couldn't even see. George gripped at his head so tightly that he nearly ripped some of his hair out. Bad said nothing, just stared, his eyes glazed over like he couldn't see or hear anything.

They are in an ocean of grief. A hurricane of emotions.

And there would be no break in the storm.

Definitely not now, maybe not ever.

All they knew, was that Dream was gone.

Really gone this time.

If only he could respawn in real life.

:,)

To my friends and family,

I'm so sorry. I need a way out, I can't keep doing this. I wonder if this is considered cowardly or brave. Maybe both.

I don't want any of you to be sad, or blame yourselves.

Because if you guys, I was able to be happy and feel loved. The problem was me, not any of you.

To my family, thank you for inspiring me and always loving me with my flaws and for my stupidity :)

To my friends, you all are also a part of my family. Without any of you, I wouldn't be able to be Dream, be happy, or do what I love. You all have made me realize so much about myself.

I know now that's it's okay to be just Clay. But, I can't do that here, not anymore.

I love you all,
Clay :)

:)

Inside the hospital, a heart monitor showed a jump in beat, but it stopped. Almost like the heart was trying to keep fighting, but the mind told it it was okay, it was time to rest.

Dang.

I feel bad :,)