Chapter 1: An Unexpected Meeting

(bf pov)

I never stopped running, not even when I was tired. I just wanted to get away from it all. I didn't even know where I was going. All of a sudden I hit something and fell. This wasn't the first time, but I was surprised. Next thing I knew I was grabbing someone's hand. It was black. When I saw his face... he looked like a bomb. "Weird..." I thought to myself. My biggest confusion was why he was here. My thoughts were cut off because he spoke. Why was his voice comforting?

(Whitty pov)

I was just minding my own business, chilling in the back alley, when all of a sudden someone pretty much slammed into me. I looked down at the person. He was a boy with blue hair, and he was pretty short. I decided to help him up. He looked nervous, but he didn't hesitate to grab my hand. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked the boy. He hesitated, then he spoke. "Not really, I'm alone, but I'm not lost. I just don't know where to go. I have nobody. I trust nobody." That almost sounded like me. I was surprised. "I'm pretty much the same way," I replied, "By the way, my name's Whitty." The boy replied. "Keith," He muttered. So that was his name. Well, he seemed nice enough. I could have him stay with me, after all, he has nowhere else to go. "I like that name," I said, "Do you want to stay with me? You can trust me." He looked down, then walked to the other end of the alley and sat down. I assumed he was thinking about it. That's ok, I don't mind waiting a bit.

Lol, 286 words. I'm gonna start working on c: 2. I'M NOT ABANDONING THIS PROJECT BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT UP IN SCHOOL AND A DREAM

I write really short lol