Chapter 1

Yaoyorozu set down her brown bag and sighed deeply. The sound of chattering students and loud footsteps filled the space, signaling the start of another day of classes with Mr. Aizawa.

The hybrid male was in the right seat next to her, leaning his head on his hand. Todoroki seemed to be in a dazed start, staring blanking out into space. His head slipped from his hand briefly before steadying his head. His eyes moved from student to student, watching as the rest of the students filed in, chatting merrily and talking noisily.

Todoroki groaned and looked up for a quick second to glance at the board. 'Hero Costuming'. It was written in white chalk, underlined furiously. He slumped his head onto the desk, landing with a loud bang, immediately raising his head and rubbing his hand against his forehead.

"Todoroki, did you not sleep last night?" The brunette asked, a thin strand of hair falling to her eyes. She gently tucked it away with her finger, looking down at her lap.

Todoroki scoffed. "Of course not. My father- nevermind." He mumbled the last part before turning his head away from her. Yaoyorozu lifted her head and looked to her right. There was a scowl on his face that was not visible to Momo.

"Okay." Yaoyorozu felt a frown tugging at her lips. She looked at the board, straightening her back. She put a stoic look on her face, as if she was focused on something. Momo breathed out as her stomach contracted.

Have excellent posture and don't show them your weaknesses. Her mother always said. She would do her best to live up to that legacy.

"Okay... let's start today..." The pro-hero walked in, his eyelids drowsy and a frown on his face. Aizawa stopped at the desk and stood in front of it. You could practically see the tiredness emitting from his body. "Today Midnight will be teaching you guys about the basics of your costumes. Of course, yours are... well... but you need some professional help."

The smoldering female walked in, catching the eyes of almost every boy except Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugo. Mineta ate in her body with his eyes, making Jirou scoff. Bakugo scoffed at the sight of the hero and looked away.

"Hello class! So today, I will be having one-on-one sessions with each of you to examine your costumes and sending you to the lab to improve your costumes in a way to which I think will improve them. Simple! Eraser Head, are there any limits to this?" Midnight quickly explained, asking Mr. Aizawa.

The laid back man was curled up in his sleeping bag. The sleeping bag was snug around his body. You could see his every movement. His head moved to the side a little. "No. And do not bother me." Mr. Aizawa said, planting his head face-first into the floor.

Midnight sighed, not letting the gazes upon her faze her. Except for Mineta, who she undoubtedly glared down in order to scare him. "Anyways. I will be going from the back of the class to the front. Yaoyorozu, you are up first." She pointed at the brunette, motioning her to come towards her.

Momo stood up and quickly moved her feet as fast as possible, following the hero outside. Once they were outside, Midnight immediately started to talk.

"Now. Show me your costume." 

-

Momo fidgeted uncomfortably in her new costume. It was mostly the same, but some parts showed more skin. She scratched at the back of her neck and stretched her arm down to the ground, grimacing.

Everyone glanced around the room, looking at everyone's improved costumes. All of them looked completely different, yet in some ways were the same. Colors that complimented with the wearer, gear that supported their limbs and patterns that were aesthetically pleasing.

Momo fidgeted with the hefty belt near her hips. Though normally she would never show she was nervous, she was extremely uncomfortable for no apparent reason. Maybe it was because the pervert, Mineta's eyes were on her, but that was no different than every other day.

The hybrid glanced at everyone for a while, until stopping at the brunette. His eyes widened.

Her complexion was perfect. Everything about her stuck out to him. Yaoyorozu's personality contrasted with his.

She was a dedicated student, devoted to become a top hero. Not the best, but just a top hero.

Unlike her, Shoto strived to the absolute best, to be the number one hero, not using his fathers power that he inherited.

His thoughts went undisturbed until a sweet someone said, "Todoroki, are you okay?"