Kaeya x Diluc story

.
One morning Kaeya woke up
and Thinking that he would Kiss Diluc and greet him a good morning and Diluc was planning the same thing too!
and they both greeted and
kiss and Kaeya decide to go to the kitchen and make heart pancakes for him and Diluc of course and they both eated the heart pancakes and decided to shower together and they had a fight 😟😳 We Don't know what kind of fight 😟  and Kaeya and Diluc was planning to explore the City on mondstadt..........................and Kaeya was tired so Diluc was carrying him home and Diluc kissed Kaeya in the forehead and said goodnight...and Kaeya woke of shaking and almost cried because he had a dream like that. He wanted to punch Diluc so hard but he couldn't so he decided to make Diluc bald and Diluc was furious and he mad Kaeya bald too.
next day.......
Diluc was really furious that Kaeya shaved his hair and Diluc said "why did you do that" Kaeya replied " I had a dream of you and I dating" Diluc said "wtf but that's not a excuse now we're both bald cause of your stupid dream I hate you more now" Kaeya replied I really hate you now" Diluc said "good" Diluc rolls his eyes. Diluc was Walking and Donna sees him Donna said "oh my goodness what happened to my boyfriend I mean Diluc?" Diluc replied I'm not your boyfriend dumbass"
and they're hair grew back again the end  ( no part 2 cause Me lazy )