And the lord spoke "WHO THE FUCK SPILLED THE OCEAN!?"

Man had reigned for hundreds of years at this point. But the lord took no notice. To the lord it felt like mere moments.

The lord walked across the barren earth proclaiming his deific status to his acolotyes when he suddenly was submerged head through toe in water.

The lord shot out his arms to his sides banshing the water and creating a dry spot. The water evaporated on contact with the acolytes of the before.

The lord was not pleased. He turned to his acolytes with venom staining, dripping from his words coated in the deepest malice that could be mustered.

THUS THE LORD SPOKE "WHO THE FUCK SPILLED THE OCEAN!?"

The acolytes cowered before the lord and spoke not a word.

The lord enraged slammed his foot causing the water to crash in every which direction and flooding the earth.

"Well shit. There goes my primate project"

The lord dispersed the waters with a sigh and turned to their acolyte. He stripped off flesh from his stomach and made man. The lord called him David

The lord turned to the other acolyte and stripped from their leg muscle and tendons. Fashioning it into the first woman. He named her Davidsa.

The acoltyes frowned and instead named her Coraline.

The lord nodded and the acolytes clapped and it was good.