PAW Patrol: The movie

This is a discussion chapter, feel free to comment your opinions!!

After looking all the teasers closely...

The first teaser trailer didn't give us any clue about head or tail. The second trailer was pretty much like blah blah blah since it was japanese or was it Chinese? The French trailer gives us the whole story line!!

So it would be pretty much like this:- The movie might start with a rescue then the scene might change as the Adventure city's first look will be revealed.

Mayor Humdinger conducts some sort of party or celebration in which he reveals his whatever that thing is. And outside the celebration site there's Liberty, trying to get it. I'm guessing the city must be a dog haters society. Doleres, Liberty and other pups/dogs must be strays.

And it was actually Liberty who contacted the PAW Patrol and let them know about the situation!! Then the PAW Patrol will save the day!!

There may be some flashbacks, I remember reading somewhere 'were a pup will have to face "his" past'  His indicates a boy. A book was let out with the cover page 'Be brave little pup' yes!! Little Ryder and Chase!!

I can't wait to see little Ryder and baby Chase!! And who knows, this movie might even reveal Ryder's parents!!! I'm so excited!!

The other new characters- Tyler, the news reporter, the engineer behind the pups designs will have less amount of screentime I think.

Plus there is still one unknown character!!

Everyone excited for the movie???