...Plan...

The timing was perfect, it was around 3 am and I was ready to go retrieve my clothing and other belongings. I opened my door and slowly started walking across the hall. Until another door opened, I froze and saw who opened the door. It was a pink haired boy with glasses. We both looked at eachother until I continued to walk through that hallways again, while the boy closely watches my every movement.

Damnit and here I was thinking I was being a total badass. I knew I should have gone through the balcony.

I got to the stairs and exited the tavern.
Hopefully that boy doesn't follow me.

I looked back at the tavern and continued to walk to my ex's house.

Finally getting their I stood on the roof of a house. I saw my ex inside sitting his lazy self on the couch.
I put on my mask and laid on my stomach, still on the roof.

I used my secret ability.
(You'll find out the ability and how Y/N got it in a different chapter.)

I spawned a sniper and aimed at my ex. Carefully I got the perfect target and shot the bullet. Lucky for me it was silent.

I saw his body flop off the couch.
With deadly eyes I looked at the house.

Y/N: Lucky for me..he's top of the list on the book.

I jumped off the roof and started walking to the house.

I put my black gloves on and walked into the house.
I looked at his dead body again with deadly eyes and continued to the room I used to stay in.

I took a suitcase and started stuffing all of my clothes and other belongings in the suitcase.
I looked over at a dresser and found a gun on it.

Y/N: Their it is.

I took it and went back to the living room. I placed the gun in my ex's hand and made it seem like an act of suicide.

I went back to the room and got my suitcase. I left the house and walked back to tavern as if I didn't just commit a murder.

I got back to the tavern and instead of going through the main door. I went straight to the balcony that leads to my room.
I activated my power and made myself silent. I jumped and gently landed on the ledge of the balcony.

I went inside my room and laid on my bed.

Y/N: 2 years.

I whispered to myself.
It was about 3:30 am. I took off my mask and before I knew it I was asleep.